Sweet/Cold Beginning

You Belong With Me

 

Ryeowook's POV:

"Ahh,.. Its first day of shool. Im too lazy to move now :/ Not going today." *sleeps again*

 

*alarm clock rings*

 

"HEYYY!!! Why you so noisy? Don't you see? Im still sleeping?!" *covers his face with a pillow*

 

Yuri's POV:

 

Tss. Ryeowook. Having a fight with his alarm clock again? As always. *laughs*

 

*knocks at Ryeong's room*

 

"Wookie ah~?"

 

Ryeong*fixes himself quickly* "Yuri? You may come in"

Yuri: "Dre', its already 7:30 aren't you going to fix for school?"

Ryeong:"Im not going today. Im not yet in the mood. I guess vacation isn't over for me" *laughs*

Yuri: *stares at Wookie* (Gee, *Blushes* that laugh)

Ryeong: "Dude, are you okay?"

Yuri: "Huh? Yeah. Oh, BTW, I already prepared your breakfast. Im going to leave now. Bye." *smiles*

Ryeowook: "Really? Thank you. Bye. Take care dude" *winks*

 

Yuri's POV:

           My Gawhd. I better leave this bedroom now. I don't want to have a 'love attack' because of his expressions. *leaves*

 

Ryeowook's POV:

          *Goes downstairs, He saw Yuri's book on the table*

 

"Aish. I guess she forgot this one. Wait. I think she's still waiting for the school bus." He hurriedly went out of the house to follow Yuri and luckily she saw her on the bus stop.

 

Ryeowook: "Yuri ah~!"

Yuri: "I thought you're not going?"

Ryeowook: "You forgot this one" *hands the book to Yuri*

Yuri: "Ah. Thank you for bringing this. Saranghaeyo oppa!."

Ryeowook: *shocked*  " What? did you just say?"

Yuri: "I said Kamshamnida." 

Ryeowook: "Youre welcome dude." *smiles*

 

The two talked for awhile. But suddenly a girl named Tiffany hugged Wookie. Yes, Tiffany. Wookie's girlfriend.

 

Tiffany: "Wookie ah~ I tried to call you 10x but you didn't answer! Waeyo?" *pissed look*

Ryeowook: "Mianhae, I forgot my phone."

Tiffany: "Who is she?" *looks at Yuri*

Ryeowook: "Oh I forgot to introduce you with each other. Yuri this is Tiffany and Tiffany, this is Yuri, my bestfriend."

Yuri @ Tiffany: "Hi, nice to meet you" *smiles*

Tiffany: "Nice to meet you too. And BTW, Im Wookie's GIRLFRIEND." (she answered coldly)

Yuri @ Ryeowook: "Wookie ah~ You never told me that you have a girlfriend huh?" *laughs, but deep inside her heart is crying*

Tiffany: "Seriously do you really need to know it?" *answers Yuri's question coldly for the second time*

Ryeowook (whispers) @ Tiffany: "Take it easy". @ Yuri: I didn't told you 'cause Im afraid you're going to snatch her from me"*laughs loudly trying to break Tiffany's ice towards Yuri* 

Yuri: Oh... That's why?!? HAHAHA! *Laughs loudly too, going with Ryeowook's gimmick*

Tiffany: *laughed bitterly* I guess its over now. Ryeowook? Aren't you going to school? Good. Cause me too. I think it would be nice if we're going to spend time together today. Come, *holds Wookie's hand* Let's watch movie. PLEASE?!

Ryeowook: Alright. @ Yuri: "Dude, we're going now. Bye"

Yuri: "Okay bye. ^^"

 

When the two left, Yuri's eyes were shed with tears. It was the emotions she tried to keep while having conversation with the two. She keep on waiting for the school bus but it didn't came. Then she heard a guy called her name

 

???????: Yuri ah~!

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

Hi readers! Hope you liked my first chapter! I know its not as good as others' story but I still posted it cause I want to share some ideas :). Comments, suggestions and corrections will be very much accepted and appreciated. Thank You! :D