Day 1

Whisper at the Sea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae really loved holidays or free days but what he doesn't loved is to be early awake. He takes a look at his handy. It's four am. Usualy he is in deep slumber at this ungodly hour. BUT - today he must get up. At least if he wants some breakfast. And he really needs and want some. But just for the record: He still don't understand why Suho booked a flight for six am. In his opinion the law need to forbid flights at such a hour. But whatever. Breakfast is the most important now. His suitcase is already packed (open suitcase, throw clothes and every stuff you need in, close suitcase) so there is nothing he need to worry about. Besides the fact that he is really excited for the next days. So, after another yawn, he gets up.

"You're late", Suho scolds him, if Jongdae arrived, after twenty minutes, in the kitchen where mostly everyone is. "You only have ten minutes."

"Mhm", Jongdae nods and goes straight to the coffee machine. He does coffee not like that much like some of the other but now he can't survive without. 

"Here you go", he heard a soft and slightly amused voice and suddenly had a warm mug in his hands. "You look like you need it."

"Oh, thanks Minseok Hyung", Jongdae muttered and takes a sip of his coffee. Then he freezed. Wait. Minseok. It is Minseok? Jongdae blinked rapidly. Then he managed out: "I'm sorry." Even if he don't know exactly why he apologized.

"Everything is fine, Jongdae", Minseok smiled at him, and Jongdae thinks he might pass out.  "So don't worry. But can I ask you something?"

"Of course", Jongdae nodded again. "Everything!"

"Oh, thanks. Nice. So about the flight do you ..."

"DAE!", the kitchen door swings open and there is Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter