Prologue

Whisper at the Sea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys we need to talk", Junmyeon said while a short break of their dance practice. "It's important."

Jongdae sighed. The whole day was almost perfectly but if their leader is saying something like this it's usually bad news what's waiting for them. And bad news mean trouble. 

"Did anything bad happened?", Kyungsoo asked before Jongdae can say anything. "Are we in trouble? And if yes - why?"

Junmyeon frowned. "Do you think every time I want talk with you means something bad? Very nice. Thank you so much."

"We're only worried, Junmyeon", now it's Minseok who spoke to their leader. "But if it comes to be good, we're really glad", he smiled at him.

Jongdae sighed. Minseok. He's such a nice person. Not to talk about  his smile. To Jongdae he is like the sun. Beautiful and warm. His voice is oh so soft. And even if Minseok is the oldest of their group he's...

"Dae! Take care. Or do you want drool in front of your crush?", it's Baekhyun who sits beside him, who catapulted Jongdae back to reality. 

"Oh, . Did he noticed me while I was staring?", Jongdae asked his best friend since years slightly panicky.

Baekhyun shakes his head. "No, I don't think that. But..."

"We got holidays", Junmyeon said in exactly this Moment. "For seven days. Holidays at the Sea. Tomorrow we're starting."

"FOR REAL?", Jongdae screamed cheering. "You're not kidding?"

"No I'm not, Jongdae", Junmyeon smiled at him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter