set

I like you and that makes me sad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hold that person's hand a little longer, tighter till the right time comes."

--------

Sakura was confused why her best friend wasn't in her seat the moment she stepped in, she even got more confused and worried when the class starts and Hyewon didn't showed up. Because she knows Hyewon don't like skipping class especially when the examination is in just a few days.

She even texted Eunbi but didn't get an answer. So, she just assumes that the two were together.

 

Her classes for the day's over. Sakura was resting on her favorite spot in their school's field when Minjoo approached her.

"What are you doing here?" Minjoo ask, she sat beside Sakura

"Why? Am I not allowed to be here?" Sakura retorts

Minjoo shrugs, "Well, I just thought you'd be with your broken hearted bestfriend and comforts her"

Sakura shot a confused look at Minjoo, "What do you mean?"

"You didn't know?" Minjoo asked back, "She broke up with Eunbi"

Sakura wasn't sure if she heard it correctly but she found herself leaving Minjoo there. Trying to contact her bestfriend.

She doesn't understand why would Hyewon breaks up with Eunbi. She knows how much her bestfriend loves Eunbi. She witness how whipped Hyewon was for Eunbi. Heck Hyewon already has a plan to marry Eunbi. So why? Why would Hyewon do that?

"Hyewon what the hell are you thinking?"

She gripped hard on the steering wheel because of what's going inside her...she didn't want to admit it but she's starting to hate herself for what she's feeling right now.

She's worried for Hyewon, yes, but she's also mad at her...for hurting Eunbi, because if it was her , she would do everything not to hurt her. 

She sighs, "Not now, heart. Hyewon, your bestfriend, comes first before anything else."

So she searched for her everywhere but even the shadow of Hyewon were nowhere to be found.

Still she drove around hoping that she would see Hyewon until she passed by at a park, there she saw Eunbi. Sitting alone in one of the bench

She stop and went to her, "Eunbi" she called her

And when Eunbi looks up, she saw how broken the girl was. It pained her, seeing Eunbi in that state. But she can't decipher the expression Eunbi gave upon seeing her.

"Go away" Eunbi said firmly and Sakura expected it, afterall she is Hyewon's bestfriend.

Still, she closed the distance between them and she sat beside Eunbi then she pulled her into a hug. There Eunbi broke down.

Sakura's jaw clenched, she hates it to see someone cries and she hates it more because it was Eunbi and the reason was her bestfriend. She shouldn't supposed to feel this way, she still didn't know why Hyewon did that.

She's torn and she didn't know what to do.

"Hyewon...." Eunbi's voice was so broken, "she...she just broke up with me without giving me a reason" she back away from the hug

Sakura clenched her fist. She's mad, fuming mad. She may be Hyewon's bestfriend but she won't just let her do that ty move because Eunbi doesn't deserve to be left alone just like that...no one deserve that kind of treatment.

"I-- I would understand it if she fell out love or if she found someone new...but...no. She just told me she loves me but we can't continue anymore. I don't understand Sakura. Why?! Why we can't continue our relationship?!" 

"I hate her

I hate her...no..I love her so much"

----

After making sure that Eunbi was in the comfort of her house. She left and goes to Hyewon's apartment. She waited outside since her best friend wasn't home.

Thirty minutes passed and as soon as she saw Hyewon's figure, she ran to her, grabs her collar and slam her back to the wall.

"What the hell did you do Hyewon?!" she spat

But Hyewon didn't budge. She just let Sakura throws a fit.

She just stops when she noticed the latter's eyes. Sad, hurt, misery was written all over it.

"I thought you love her, so why Hyewon? Why did you hurt her?"

Sakura's grip on Hyewon loosen a little bit when she touch her hand. And she soften when Hyewon smile at her. Sakura knew that kind of smile. 

"I do, I still do but I love you more" and with that Sakura removed her hands on Hyewon

"Wha-" she paused, shocked, she looked straight at Hyewon's eyes and right there, she knew what her bestfriend meant, "Y-you knew" she took a step backward, "Y-you.....I... Hye, why?"

Hyewon just ruffles Sakura's hair, "Remember? You over anything else, Kkura-unnie"

"Kang-chan" she sobbed, Hyewon called her that again and it brings back memories to her of how inseperable they are growing up.

Sakura kneels, "I'm so sorry, Hyewon"

She couldn't believe it...she was the reason. Hyewon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter