hana

I like you and that makes me sad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon doesn't understand why her girlfriend and bestfriend hates each other so much.

Sakura just hates Eunbi (according to Sakura, she just hate how Eunbi hoards all her time). Eunbi was jealous of Sakura so she hates her too.

Hyewon did everything for those two to get along but nothing seems to work. Those two always finds a way to pissed each other off.

Its either she'll pick a side or let the two annoy each other until they get tired.

"Your girlfriend's here" Sakura said and rolled her eyes as she saw Eunbi walks in the cafeteria.

"Kkura..." Hyewon warned, "Please, I just want a peaceful lunch with the two of you"

Sakura snorted, she stood up just before Eunbi gets to their table

"You know that won't happen" Sakura pointed to Minjoo and Chaewon's table, "I'll just eat my lunch with them"

Sakura walks away before Hyewon could even protest and stop her

 

-----

 

"Love are you really sure Sakura has no feelings for you? Because I can tell she's jealous everytime we're together"

Hyewon laughed at what Eunbi said. She thinks it's really absurd. Sakura thinks that way too.

Eunbi hit her on her arm, "Hyewon! I'm serious! I can't think any reason why she hates me!"

"Love, Kkura and I, we're not that cliché bestfriends you watched in those romantic movies. We're different from that" Hyewon held and kissed the back of Eunbi's hand

"My heart belongs to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter