Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time.

 


The only constant in me while everything changes. I watched every creature grow from a speck of dust to a huge animals.


Master, who is the all-knowing, saved me and gavs me the power of time. Master have been here since the beginning of existence.

I once hold the time. I can go back and watch the every opportunities from the past, I witnessed every small beginning from the present and I can see the future everyone. But I am always alone.

I lived in the dark space where me and Master can only enter not until a girl opened a hole and decided to be befriend me. A human.

I was bewitched by her beauty and wittiness. She's one of the few who can actually see us. A human with a gift from the gods. She gave me the hope, the light and the love that I used to crave.

But I made a mistake.

I fell in love with a human and it costs me everything.

I lost my time and

...I lost her.


"I warned you, SinB." Master's voice echoed around my head like a thunder.

"I love her, Master."


"Love is not for us. You disobey me and now, not only you will get punish but also your human."


"Please...I'll take all the blame. Spare her life." I pleaded. I put my knees on the ground and hung low my head.

I will protect her no matter what. She's my love...

"I took you in because I see a possibility but you disappoint me."

 

"Master..."

 

 

 

I tried to focus on what he's saying but his voice is so big that is making my ears bleed, I only understand the last sentence Master said before I vanished into a thin air.
"... That's your burden forever, my dear SinB."

 

 

 

 

 

 


~

 

 

 

 

 

"Hwang EUNBI!!!"

 

 

A high pitch voice called the black haired girl didn't bother to move a bit and continue to sleep. A slap on her made her flinched and get up from her bed, "What is it, Eunha?" she asked groggily to the girl who are already wearing their university's uniform.

"It's Friday. We have class together." the girl with a round face stared at her.

Eunbi squinted her eyes and look at the calender hanging on the wall.

 

2019 July 05
Friday

 

 

Eunbi rub her left eye and stand up from her bed, "You should go first, Eunha. I'll catch up with you."

Eunha gave her a worried look, "You sure?"

The sleepy girl just nod and walk to the bathroom. She almost tripped on the floor, luckily, Eunha caught her. "Jeez, careful there."

Eunbi chuckled, "Okay. I'm awake now."

The smaller girl shaked her head and give her a sweet smile, "I already made you a breakfast. Make sure to eat it. I gotta go now, Eunbi."

 

"Yeah, yeah. Take care, Eunha. See you later!"

 

When she heard the door closed, Eunbi go to the kitchen and saw a tupperware with a yellow note attached on it. She massaged her temple and when she remembered a memory from her past. She shook her head trying to get those ugly memory away, she wanted to forget all of them. Eunbi held the tupperware and read the note,

"Good morning! Eat your breakfast because it is essential for our body."

 

Eunbi can actually heard Eunha's voice inside her head while r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter