I'm sorry

Forgive me

It have been a few hours.Jeongguk still wait patiently for his boyfriend.It past 7  p.m but he got no call yet.

When he begin to feel restless he reach for his vphone to call Jimin.Yoongi call him instead.His phone light up with an incoming call.Yoongi name is shown in the screen.

He accept it right away."Hyung can you call back later,i have something to do at the moment" he say.

 "Guk ahh....wait dont hang up please."

"Uhhhmmm.."

"This is about Jimin...He....He uhhhh he could not make it to the dorm tonight."

"What?? Where is he?he okay?"

"Yeahhh just that he is drunk....yeah very drunk right now he sleep like a log."

"Ohhh my Is he at your apartment hyung?I'll go get him now." Jeongguk hurriedly collect his dorm keys and wallet but yoongi stop him.

"No!!!! I mean jeongguk ah look i know that you are worried but i assure you i'll take care of him tonight.He is my bestfriend anyway so no worry okay?Beside you have early morning class tomorrow so get some sleep kid.I'll send him home when he wake up okay.For now let him rest"

"He will be fine right hyung?I know how he is when he's too drunk.All the headache and vomit.His stomach will get upset too.so make sure he get comfortable and warm.i'm being a dumb boyfriend cant even help him.Take care of him for me yeah."

"Uhhh yeah so i'll hang up now.Sleep well guk.Goodnight"

"Yeah goodnight yoongi hyung"

 

 

At the other side

 

Right after he hang up yoongi face Jimin."Minie this cant keep going on like this.You have to tell him the truth."

"I cant hyung.Not yet"

"But it is better you tell him than him knowing it from somewhere."

"What the differents hyung,jeongguk still will get hurt either way."

Sighhhh "it's up to you.I just hope that it is still not to late to tell Jiminah.Gukk is a friend of mine too and i know he deserve to know."

"Give me time.i'll explain to him when the times come."

 

 

 

 

 

"Gukk,love i'm totally sorry for last night.I was having a drinking fight with papa.To see which one of us could hold liquor longer.That was a bad decision i know." Jimin lied

"Ohhh really.Make sure not to do that again okay.You got me worried when you didnt even call me."

"I promise i wont do that again.no more"

"Good.Now go clean up i bet you stink "

"Hey i did not."

"Alright alright.Wash up and eat some food.There is a leftover last night for you.I'll heat it up,come to the kitchen when you're done okay."

"Yes sir" Jimin joke lightly.Jeongguk just shake his head and give a small fond sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jeongguk ahh im going out today.I have a full shift.Tae could not make it so i have to replace him okay.I'm late i have to go now...love you"

Jimin rushed to the open door and close after him.He totally forgot about the meeting today.He is suppose to meet Him at 1.30 p.m. but it past 2 p.m. now.He know he'll get scold again later.

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongguk was bored.Like completely bored.He make a mess to his bed with all the turns.He can't sleep.He lost interest in playing games too.

There is nothing left to do.When he think again.What if he visit the cafe where his boyfriend work.It's okay since he will be buying himself a drink.He won't disturb Jimin work anyway.Just want to see him doing his job.

When he arrive he pull the wooden door open and greet by Taehyung deep voice. "Welcome to the devil cafe what can i get you".Still not looking up Taehyung clean the counter.

"Hyung??"

When he look up he was a bit shocked. " Oohhh jeongguk ah.Why are you here?Weren't you suppose to be in a dates with Jimin?"

"Ehhh...what do you mean?I come here to see Jimin,he say that he cover your shift since you could not make it."

Jeongguk looking lost and confused.Tae is in the same stance.

"What do you....It's Jimin offday today.He request for two day leave since he say that he want to take you out.He even ask for my suggestion in searching for a restaurant where it is not crowded.So he can spend his time with you alone.Did he not tell you that?"

"You're telling me Jimin was not suppose to work today?"

"Yeah."

"Can i see his scedule"

"Wait a minute......here I'll send it to you via text.What ever happen between you two i hope you guys can reaolve it yeah."

"Thanks hyung"

 

Jeongguk walk out of the cafe and when straight to the dorm.

 

 

 

"Park Jimin did you lied to me?Is there something i should know of?"

"Guk look.I did not lied to you okay. it's not something as simple that i can just tell you.I need my times okay."

"Are you seeing someone behind me?is that it?Meeting in secret and all that you got no time to spare for me.Lied in my own face and make me fall four your sweet word.Believing you all this times."

"What?!! No jeongguk im not seeing someone.Yes indeed i meet a person but not what you think.I meet him for a reason."

"What really happen?You changed Jimin.The Park Jimin I know never tell lies,is never keeping secret and is never leaving me for someone else.What happen to my Park Jimin.?"

" I told you kook it was a misunderstanding.I did not meet someone else behind your back.I 'll never do that."

" But that what happen in this situation right now.How can i believe you when it is so clear that you did just that"

Jeongguk was facing Jimin but something catch his attention.He look past Jimin and right at the two pill still lay on his desk.He frown and his mind connect to something.An answer

"You did drugs arent you?"

"What?!!!"

"Tell me honestly.You are taking drugs right?"

"How come it get so far.Your thought..."

Jeongguk take a hold of Jimin's wrist and pull up his long sleeve.There is a little needle mark there.Not very clear but still there.

"I need to get you to the hospital.You're not in your right mind right now.Lets go "

Jeongguk begin to pull Jimin harshly but Jimin resist it strongly.

He is afraid that he push jeongguk away with all his strength.Screaming at guk to stop.

 

"Stop jeongguk.I said stop this."

"You needed help."

"STOP !!!"

His final push make jeongguk lost his hold while he himself stumble and fall to his bed.All their fights make him lost.

He didn't even know when he cry.His cheek is wet with the fallen tears.

"Please stop this.I beg you.my mind is mess up right now.You adding me a lot of problems now make it worse."

"Jimin im just trying to help you."

"Please stay away from me.I need a space.From you" 

Jimin look up towards jeongguk and his words is a final straw.

Jeangguk look hurt beyond words.He turn toward his wardrobe and pull his duffel bag.He take whatever there is that he see and stuffed it inside his bag.

When he is finish he walk in front of Jimin again.

"You need your space?Alright i'll give it to you.And instead im not going to be back here not until you reach for me and explain every single thing to me."

"Don't worry im staying at my parents for a while.I'll you cool down a bit."Jeongguk add

He turn around and walk to the door completely out of sight.

"Gukk...."

Jimin small voice call for him but he is long gone.

He is crying completely now.He can't control his body from shaking.

He hold his palm to his chest and squeze it.It's hurt

 

 

"I'm sorry"