Next time

Forgive me

Jeongguk just walking to their shared dorm from after class.He is so in joy he can't help it.He really like the afterclass because he can spend his free time cuddling and play around with his boyfriend and buddys.

Lately his Jimin have been so busy and always declined when he try to meet with him.Always with the same reason.That he work late or get extra shift.Since the both of them are still in university.Jimin and guk are from a wealthy family.

It just that Jimin like the idea of earn something with your own hardwork.And he've been like that since forever.While his parent live in New York running their business,they still kept in contact with him all the time.His parents are the best for him.Always there and so supportive.

While jeongguk parents is the complete opposite.His father always baby him since he is the youngest.Giving him all and worrying over the smallest thing.His mother is the wise one.She teach jeongguk a lot of things.Manners and always being humble.Including how to talk in business and ethics.Because one day he might help his brother built their own business who knows.

 

When he open the door to their room,he saw Jimin.He is facing Jimin's back,it seem like Jimin did not hear him get inside and he got an idea.

He tip toe and walk silently behind Jimin.When he is close he hug his boyfriend while calling him "Jwimin ssii" aloud.

Jimin get startle and drop his thing right inside the opened drawer.He close it or more like push it with full force and turn around to face guk.

"What the .What is wrong with you scaring me like that." Jimin sound mad

Jeongguk just let him go and scratch his neck. " I uhhh just want to suprise you.Since I get home early and I know you are not working today.I miss you baby"

"I just got my one day rest from work and classes guk.Can you not make it worse for me.I hate it when you do that,scaring me.Anyway i'm going out with my parents today.Since they are in town.I have to go now or i might be really late to meet them."

"But hyung I just got back from classes.Can't you postpone it for tonight?It just been so long since we have our own time.Just us.Can't you like meet them later.I really need cuddles and kisses from my baby." Jeongguk pout and make a sad puppy eyes.

"Gguk ah.I wish I could but their flight is at 6 pm tonight so no i cant.I meet them once in a year in person.I cant let this chance slip away.Sometimes i need their presence and comfort always near me.It just how a child feel about his parents alright so...I'm sorry guk.Maybe next time?"

"It's okay hyung.Go ahead.You'll be late.Say hi to your parent for me okay." Jeongguk is sad but he hide it well.Knowing Jimin really need his family bonding time like this.He let this slide since they have a lot of times in their life to cuddles and go to cheesy dates later.

"Im sorry guk....I promise i'll make a time for you okay.Love you and don't hurt yourself while im out.Make sure to eat something and i mean a healthy meal and not junk food.I'll come back as early as I can okay love.Here gimme a kith"

Jimin hold jeongguk face and kiss his lips messily.Jeongguk get the chance to wrap his arm arlund Jimin and hold him close.

"That it for now.I'll demand my full cuddle session later tonight Mister.Make sure to come home okay.I'll wait for you since im a good boy."

Jeongguk smile and let go of his arm around Jimin.He turn Jimin around towards the door and push him lightly.

"Now go shooo shooo"

Jimin give him the stingky eyes and hit his chest lightly.

"Excuse me did you just....nevermind i'll just come back when it's your sleep time then.Hmmphh"

"Noooooo......okay okay im sorry.Love you bubs."

"Love you to darlin.Muaaaahhhhh"

Jimin give guk a flying kiss and being the dork that he is,guk catch it in the air and slap his palm to his chest where his heart is.

"I feel the love for sure" He say and laugh when Jimin let out a giggle.Jimin begin to walk out and wave at him.Jeongguk give his last smile and close the door.He lean at the closed door and let a long sigh.

The dorm felt empty without his boyfriend.Not knowing that just right on his boyfriend desk lay two pill and a glass of water.

 

Jimin grab a taxi while texting his parent that he totally forgot about the pill.