~ Two ~

My Annoying Girl

"We are neighbours before. So, we are childhood friend," told Sehun after Mrs Cha already left the classroom. Jongin nod his head on the explanation. He feel curious when he saw how close and casual Sehun and Baekhyun talk just now. So thats the reason actually. Sehun never act close with any girls because he does not want they misunderstood with him. Chanyeol who overheard their conversation nod his head too.

"Yes, we are. To be truth we are close like sibling," support Baekhyun. Chanyeol smile alone when he hear it. It mean he still has chance. Maybe. "Really? If that so, you two do not have any special feeling to each other right?" Ask Jongin. Sehun and Baekhyun look at each other before they show disgust face. "Of course no," reply Baekhyun. "I love her. But only as my sister. Tell this to the others. If they want to ask her out, make sure they face me first," said Sehun.

"How about me? You know me well right," Jongin give sweet smile to Baekhyun. She just laugh before she shake her head. "Emm I don't want to be in any relationship right now. I want to focus on my study," reply Baekhyun that make Jongin pout.

Chanyeol just smile, happy with Baekhyun's reply. He should stop eavesdropping their conversation but he can't. He then saw Luhan talking to her phone before she walk out from the classroom. Chanyeol also stand up and follow that girl.

"Oh that girl," Baekhyun keep looking at Luhan. "What about her?" Ask Sehun who also look at Luhan. "I ask for her help this morning but she just ignore me. She so arrogant," told Baekhyun.

"Well, its not something new. She definitely arrogant cold girl. But, she has many fans. I don't know why," said Sehun. "Well, its not weird. She is beautiful. Of course she has fans," reply Baekhyun.

 

"You found them? Where?" Ask Luhan when she already leave her noisy classroom. "Good. We will meet this evening. Good job, oppa," she end the call before she take a deep breath. Releasing relief sigh. Finally she found them.

"Luhan, whats wrong? Is everything okay?" Chanyeol walk closer to the girl. "Yes it is. Finally, Minhyuk oppa found them," told Luhan.

"Really? Its such a good news. Maybe after you met them two, she will allow you to choose your own friend," said Chanyeol happily. "Well, I really hope it can. I don't want to live in pretend anymore. I want to be myself," Luhan look down sadly. She really want to hang out with her bestfriend. But now, she need to pretend that she does not know him. Like a stranger when they both are so close. Very close.

"Lets pray for that. By the way, my parents send my regard at you. They also ask when you want to visit them again. They already miss you," told Chanyeol. "I will. But not so soon. I want to settle this things first," reply Luhan. Chanyeol nod his head, understand on his friend's condition.

"Lets go back to class. You walk first," asked Luhan. Chanyeol just nod his head and walk back to the class. After she ensure the boy already far, she start walking too. Living in pretend is tiring.

 

Luhan enter the big mansion lazily. "Luhan, sit here," call Mrs Lu when she walk through the living room. She take a deep breath before she turn around and sit on the sofa, facing her grandmother. "I heard what you did to Gyuri and her friends. Why you can't just join them? They are your friends," nag Mrs Lu. "No, they're not," reply Luhan fastly.

"Yes, they are. People like them are the suitable one to be your friends. They rich and wealthy. They will not try to take advantage on us. Not like poor people. They just want our money. Not more than that. Remember that!" reply Mrs Lu angrily. She breath heavily when she remember back what happen to her before. Her bad memory on her past life. Her dark love life.

"Not all poor people like that. And not all rich people do not has hidden intention at all." Mrs Lu scoff when she hear her grandchild's reply. "You just a kid. You don't know anything about life. I live longer than you. I met more people than you. Don't try to teach me back."

"I have my own friend. I know who good for me and not. I rather do not have any friend than being those girls' friend. The girls who like to destroy other people's life. Who like to bully weak people. Who like to cheat. Is that the definition of good people by you? If that so we definitely have different opinion on good people," Luhan stand up and walk straight to her room. Does not turn around when her grandmother call for her.

Luhan close her door and lock it. Slowly she walk to her bed. Putting her bag on the table before she sit on her bed. Its been five years her parents passed away. After that she live with her grandmother. With her, she need to follow her rule. Her opinion. Her believe. Which is poor people does not suit to be with her. Poor people are bad. Poor people just want to steal their money and many more. She also prohibit her to be friend with poor people. People who does not has money and name. She need to break her friendship with her friend who she know since she a little kid. She can't speak with her parents' bestfriend. She can't visit their house at all.

At first she fight back and still met her friend. The friend is Park Chanyeol. Her best childhood friend. Who she always protect and love. The one who she treat as her dongsaeng and family. Her one and only true friend. But, her grandmother threat her. Said that she will make sure to destroy Park's life if she still stubborn and met them. Their business and everything if she still keep contact them. That when she follow everything that her grandmother said. That when her behaviour change completely. From being a bubbly playful girl to a cold arrogant girl. Who does not has heart at all. Who does not care about other people when she actualy does. She become like an ice. Cold. So cold and quiet.

She know what happen to her grandmother. Why she hate poor people. Her parents had tell her about it. She admit what happen to her grandmother is pity. But, it does not define that all poor people are bad.