~ One ~

My Annoying Girl

Baekhyun walk to nowhere alone. She lost. She definitely lost. She want to find principal room but she does not know where she is right now. "Sorry, can you help me?" She stop a beautiful girl. That girl stop. But she just give a look before she continue walking. Ignoring that helpless girl.

"So arrogant," Baekhyun glare at the girl until she disappear from her sight. She then continue walking to nowhere.

"Hi," she jump little bit when someone suddenly tap her shoulder. She turn around and can see a tall nerd boy behind her. "Do you need any help?" Ask him with sincere smile on his face.

Baekhyun fastly smile back to him. She feel glad that someone finally want to help her. "Emm where is principal room?"

"Oh, you need to walk straight then turn left. When you see stairs, you need to go up. Then you turn right and straight. Emm how about if I show you. I don't think you can understand me," that boy realise the blank face show by Baekhyun. That girl just rub her neck awkwardly. For her that boy is good in reading her face. "I think that is a good suggestion," support her.

They both walk side by side toward the principal room. "By the way, I'm Park Chanyeol," the boy introduce himself. "Byun Baekhyun. I'm just move here. That why I get lost," explain Baekhyun even without asked. That boy nod his head," I understand that."

 

Chanyeol look out through the window. Spacing. He smile alone when he remember his first encounter with a beautiful angel this morning. With her lost confuse face. Wonder around like a lost kitten. So cute. "I hope she will be in this class," pray him.

"I don't want to." A girl's voice bring him back to the noisy class. He look at his right and can see three girls standing in front a girl.

"Why you so stubborn? Your grandmother want you to join us. Its not we desperately want you," said Minah.

"I still don't want to. I prefer to be alone," reply the other girl. Does not affected by the girls' dark aura. "Just let her be. It just make us look like a desperate person," Yura flip her hairs sassily but still keep her eyes glaring the girl.

"She does not worth to be with us. Lets go, girls," said Gyuri, the leader of the girls. Before she leave she whisper to the other girl, "but remember,  we will not forget this humilation. Just wait what we will do at you, Luhan. Just wait." The girls leave the classroom. Not before they give threat glare at Luhan.

Luhan just roll her eyes. Does not feel anything on the threat. "Don't they have any other thing to do? Everyday we see this drama," comment Jongin who sit behind Chanyeol.

"What drama?" Sehun who just arrive does not saw what happen. "As usual, the queen want Luhan to join their group," explain Jongin. Sehun shrug his shoulder as he sit on his seat beside his friend.

"Why they want Luhan to join them? She does not even beautiful," reply Sehun that earn disbelief look from the students who hear him including Jongin. "Okay. She's beautiful," admit Sehun."But she so arrogant and annoying. She does not even has friend. Look. She's so cold. I bet her life is so lonely," continue Sehun. He does not like Luhan because she always make he angry. With her actions and sometime with her lack of words. "Well, isn't it suit with their group. They also arrogant," support Jongin.

Chanyeol just keep silent and watch the said girl. He know in deep of her heart, she does not like to be alone. She want to has friends too. But, because of some problem she can't.
The sound of door opened make the students quiet. They then continue make noise when they saw their classroom teacher enter the room with a girl behind her. A beautiful girl. They whisper to each other, discussing on the new girl.

"Silent!" Just one word from Mrs Cha make the class become silent. She then smile sweetly like she does not get angry just now. "Today we will have a new friend. Girl, introduce yourself so that I can start my class immediately." The girls nod her head before she bow slightly to her new classmates. "Hi, good morning. My name is Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet all of you. I hope we all can be a good friends. Thank you." Her classmates clap their hands after she finish her short introduction.

"You can sit beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol, raise your hand," ask Mrs Cha. The said boy raise his hand. Baekhyun smile when she saw the boy. She bow to the teacher before she walk toward her seat.

Chanyeol feel happy to see Baekhyun there. Its look like his pray has been answered by god. Even if he can't be with Baekhyun, he is happy to sit with her. To be with her. "Hi," greet Baekhyun as she sit on her chair. "Hi," greet Chanyeol back.

"Yah, Byun Baekki. Why you don't wait for me?" Scold Sehun with slow voice. Does not want to get caught by Mrs Cha. "Because you late. I already told you that I need to be early," reply Baekhyun. With same level of voice as the boy.

It make Chanyeol feel weird and curious on their relationship. Well, he definitely will never be with Baekhyun. Sehun is tall and handsome. While he just tall and nerd. So different. He will not has chance against Sehun.

"Emm can we share the book?" Ask Baekhyun that bring Chanyeol back to the world. "Of course," he push the book near the girl. They both keep silent and just keep focus on the book.

"I can't believe we are classmate," whisper Baekhyun suddenly. "Me too," reply Chanyeol honestly with wide smile. Baekhyun smile back to him before they look at the book back. Without they realise, someone is watching them. 'Its look like our Chanyeolli has a big crush on the new student.'