Missing You (Mina x Momo)

Shot Thru the Heart

“Hey.”

“Hi.”

Momo went to Mina’s bed and lay beside her, her head on Minari’s lap. Mina put down her cellphone, her character died anyway, and decided to give her unnie full attention. “Why are you here? Don’t you have schedule?”

“I suddenly didn’t want to go out.”

Mina gasped playfully. “That’s a first time. You always accompany others on the mall, on the restaurant, on Jeongyeonie’s home…What happened? Who are you and you stole Momoring?”

Momo sighed. “I just miss you.”

Mina was surprise on the longing on Momo’s voice.“I am just here Momoring. You see me everyday.”

“I still miss you. Whenever we perform, my heart hurts on seeing that space where you’re supposed to be. Or when I hear your voice on the audio, I am half expecting that you were there, with us."

“I’m sorry…I am really useless nowadays.”

Momo smacked Mina’s thigh. “Don’t say that. It was not your fault that your leg still need to heal, I am just saying that I miss you.”

Mina run her fingers on Momo’s hair, making the older snuggle closer to Mina’s legs and she suddenly feel very drowsy.

“I miss you too guys. Hopefully I become better soon so I could join you.”

“I miss you more, Mi-tang. I am missing you now that we’re together, how much more when we are apart?”

Mina smiled on Momo’s cheesiness until she heard a soft snore. She chuckled and kiss Momo’s hair. “Thank you, Momoring.”