A Dancer's Woe (Momo x Hoseok)

Shot Thru the Heart

Hoseok was watching the monitor curiously, there had been something strange about the girl. It’s very seldom that they meet in events like this—but since that they received the stature of being the Nation’s Boy and Girl Group, they are always performing after the other. He stared and watch the monitor and as always, his gaze only follow one woman. He is always captivated by her, how she moves with precision and power. But today, there’s something off. He’s not used to seeing her giving her less than 100% performance, after all she always dance more than what is expected of them. He wonders if she was feeling ill, but he knows that even last time she was ill and had to be escorted out, she still performed very well.

Maybe something is bothering her.

Jimin nudge him out of his reverie, ”Don’t worry bro, I don’t think she’s dating.”

The girls’ performance was done and they thanked the fans and made their way to the backstage. BTS is already waiting for their turn, but let the girls pass first while the vcr was playing. Namjoon bowed slightly to the girls, acknowledging their presence. Ji Hyo smiled and bowed, and Jin nudged Namjoon who slightly blushed. At the end of the line was the dancing goddess herself, who was walking slowly, with her eyes on the floor. As they passed by each other, J-Hope was not able to stop himself from blurting out. “For the record, I didn’t believe the rumors about your dating.”

Momo slightly turned her head to his direction, met his eyes and smiled shyly, the first time he had seen her smile tonight. Woah. Momo bowed and continued walking away, while Suga is playfully punching his arm. Despite the pain on his arm, he cannot help but grin all throughout the night.