Weird dream

𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey what are you thinking bro?" Yena said as she tapped Hyewon's shoulder.

"Did you get rejected again?" Yujin asked as she take a seat in front of Hyewon.

"Well, as usual.." Hyewon replied sadly.

"If I were Eunha, I'll accept you, even before you start confessing!" Yena said, hoping that can cheer Hyewon up.

"You know.. The rumor is right.." Hyewon stated.

"Eyy, who said that? The rooftop won't bring any badluck and we all know that, stop thinking like that, I'm sure you'll get a girlfriend one day." Yujin said in a comforting manner.

"No, that's not what I mean.."

"Then?" Yena asked curiously.

"It's about Eunha and Sowon .. They'll engage two weeks from now.."

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah.. Eunha told me that.."

"Attention class!" Eunbi shouted from the front class which earned everyone attention.

"Our teacher have something to do at the office now, so she asked us to keep quiet." Eunbi stated.

"YEAYHHHHHH"

"I said keep quiet!" Eunbi yelled, which make everyone stayed quiet.

"Good, if you're bored then sleep, if you wanna spread rumor rumor rumor, gossip gossip gossip, you've a phone then use it." Eunbi stated and walked to her seat.

Yena and Yujin decided to do their undone homework but their brain wasn't working nor helping.

When they turned to the back to ask Hyewon at the back, they saw the older is sleeping peacefully.

"Let's not disturb her." Yena whispered which is Yujin just nodded.

"It's looked like she got a nice dream.." Yujin muttered then turn back.

.•♫•♬•.•♫•♬•

"Where am I..?" Hyewon asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Why is everything is white?" Hyewon said while looking around.

"Don't tell me.. NO NO NO! I'M NOT DYING YET RIGHT?! HELP! HELP! HE--"

"Why are you shouting Kangchan?" A girl suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"GHOST!!!" Then Hyewon run away, but it seemed like she didn't move from where she's standing.

"You can't run away Kang Hyewon." The girl who Hyewon assumed as 'ghost' said while smiling.

"How did you know my name?"

The girl didn't answer and suddenly the white place changed.

"Rooftop?" Hyewon mumbled as she looked around and yea, it was her school rooftop where she always get rejected.

"Do you remember this place Kang?" The girl asked.

"Of course I am.. This is the worst place ever."

"Why did you said that?"

"Everytime I confessed, I'll get rejected. Wasn't that worst?"

"Did you believe that this place brings badluck?" The girl asked as she look around.

"At first I'm not but I started to believe it now."

"I'll make you to not believe it."

"How?"

The girl suddenly hold Hyewon hands and showed the biggest smile Hyewon have ever see.

"What are you doing?" Hyewon asked, she's confused with this girl acted.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" The girl asked, looking straight in Hyewon's eyes.

Suddenly a tears fall down from Hyewon's eyes. It would be a big lie if she said she's not happy.

"Why are you crying? Please answer me, would you be my girlfriend?" The girl asked once again.

"Y-yes.."

"Huh? I can't hear you." The girl teased.

"Yes! I want!!" 

"We just met and you agreed to be my girlfriend, what if I'm not a good person?" The girl asked.

"I don't really care about that, what I want is a girlfriend that's all. But I hope, you're not a bad person.."

"Don't worry, I'm not." The girl smiled then she cupped Hyewon jaw and moved her face closer and--

.•♫•♬•.•♫•♬•

"YAH KANG HYEWON WAKE UP!!!" Yena shouted at Hyewon ears which make the girl quickly opened her eyes.

"What's wrong with you..?" Hyewon asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"Where's the girl?" She added.

"Which girl? By the way, let's go home. It's already 6 p.m." Yujin stated.

"6 p.m? Really?!"

"Yeah, I'll stay at Yujin apartment today, do you wanna come?" Yena asked.

"I'll go." 

"Ok then, let's go." Yujin said as the three of them start to leave the classroom.

"Let's go together." Yena said as she showed off her car keys.

"What about our superbike? What if someone steal it?" Yujin asked.

"Come on, you guys can buy a new one if your bike got stolen right? Let's ride my car!"

"Let's go let's go, I'm tired." Hyewon said as she walked closer towards Yena car.

Yujin let out a sighed before walked closer towards Yena's car and sit next to the driver seat.

"Shall we go straight to Yujin's apartment or stop somewhere to eat?" Yena asked after she wrapped herself with the seatbelt.

"Let's go and eat first because there's nothing in my apartment." Yujin stated which earned a nodded from Yena.

"Kwangbae, any good restaurant that you want to recommend?" Yena asked as she start driving.

No response from Hyewon so Yujin looked at the back just to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter