Prologue

𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.•♫•♬•.•♫•♬•

[5th January 2019]

•Rooftop•

"Urmm.."

"What's it Hyewonnie?" Irene asked patiently.

"I-I think I-I l-like you S-senior.. W-Would you be m-my g-girlfriend?" Hyewon said, stuttering.

"Hey stop joking around hahaha it wasn't funny you know?" Irene said, denying the fact that Hyewon just confessed to her.

"I'm not joking.." Hyewon said in a whisper tone while looking down.

"You need to eat as soon as possible Hyewonnie, you said something nonsense just now." Irene said, tapping Hyewon shoulder before leave Hyewon alone in the rooftop.

Hyewon let out a sighed after the rooftop door closed.

.•♫•♬•.•♫•♬•

[5th February 2019]

•Rooftop•

"Why did you asked me to come here Hyewon-ah?" Yoona asked as she stepped her feet in the rooftop.

"Remember when I told you I have crush on someone?"

"Ahh yea! Come on, tell me who's it!" Yoona said excitedly.

"It's you." Hyewon said, smiling brightly.

"Huh?" Seemed like Yoona didn't get it.

"I've a crush on you, is it clear now?"

"Eyy come on.. Stop joking around! It's lunch break though, let's go and grab our lunch." Yoona said then walked away, not waiting for Hyewon reply.

A long sighed escaped from Hyewon's mouth.

.•♫•♬•.•♫•♬•

[5th March 2019]

•Rooftop•

"Try to guess, why did I asked you to meet me here." Hyewon stated.

"I'm not sure about that.. Maybe you want me to accompany you here..?" Seolhyun answered.

"What if your latest friend ask you to be her girlfriend? Will you accept it?" Hyewon asked.

"What a random question but never mind, I'll answer it. It depends on the person."

"What if Kang Hyewon ask you--" Hyewon word got cut off by Seolhyun ringing phone.

"Who's it?" Hyewon asked calmly.

Seolhyun smiled brightly before answer to Hyewon.

"My girlfriend Mina. I'll excuse myself, let's talk again later."

Then she quickly answered the call and walked away from the rooftop.

Hyewon can't help but to let out a long sighed after Seolhyun is out of sight.

.•♫•♬•.•♫•♬•

[5th April 2019]

•Rooftop•

"Isn't this the usual place you'll ask someone to come if you wanted to confess?" Jennie asked, taking a seat at the bench.

"Yeah, you're right.." Hyewon answered sheepishly.

"Wahh, I can't believe someone is rejecting a love confession from our perfect Hyewonnie.." Jennie said while closing both eyes, feeling the rooftop air.

"I can't believe it too.. Haha.." Hyewon laugh awkwardly.

"Ahh yeah! Remember when I said I've a story to tell you?" Jennie asked excitedly.

"Ahh yeah.. What's it?" Hyewon asked excitedly.

"Come on, take a sit first." Jennie said then patted the empty seat next to her.

Hyewon nodded and quickly walk to the bench and sit besides Jennie.

"So.. I've been wanting to tell you this but I don't have a time. So I guess, it's the time now." Jennie started.

"Come on! Don't make me waiting!"

"Actually I.. Actually.."

"Hmm?"

"We're now official! I have a girlfriend!" Jennie said in one breath.

Hyewon didn't know how to react. She's supposed to be happy but.. She can't.

"Why don't you say anything? Don't you feel happy for us?" Jennie asked innocently as she didn't do anything that made Hyewon heart broke.

"EhhhhhHhhHhh what are you talking about? Of course I'm happy for both of you!" Hyewon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter