Part 3

FAIRNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong's family?" "We're his parents. How is he?" Lee Appa asks nervously. "Your son is stable now." The parents sigh relief including Seunghyun. "But, one of his kidneys was damage. I believe it is because of the impact from the hit. He supposes to be okay even living with one kidney but after we examine, the other one only 40% working. We already put him on donor waiting lists. If any of his family members want to donor theirs' we gladly accept if it is compatible." Lee Eomma falls on the floor listening to it. "Jiyong-ah..." "Yeobo, don't be like this. Jiyong needs us. We need to be strong" "Your son will be moved to his own room later. I excuse first." the doctor in charge said 

On the other side, Youngbae is waiting at the end of Seungri's bed that being check-ups. "Your brother didn't have any serious injury, just the cuts from the incident" "Thank you doc." "Hyung...?" "Hey, hey... where are you going? You're restless." "How's Jiyong hyung?" "Don't think about him, you're injured too. Think about yourself first" Youngbae said mad when Seungri tried to get off the bed. "I wanna see Jiyong hyung..." he said slow and Youngbae can feel the heaviness of that sentence from his dongsaeng. He's guilty. Youngbae hugs him and caresses his back whispering "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," 

After a few moments, Youngbae helps Seungri walks to Jiyong's room. Jiyong already awakes from his slumber sleep because of drugs injected into his blood to reduce the pain. Seungri and Youngbae stand in front of the door, Seungri smiles upon seeing his hyung is awake but he still feels guilty towards the elder. "Let's get in" "DON'T YOU DARE!" A voice echoed and

FAIRNESS

"AAAAAAAA ANDWAE!" Seungri wakes up sweating. His t-shirts soaked wet and he breathes unevenly due to sudden awake from his sleep because of the dream. "Seungri? Hey, what's wrong?" Hyorin walks in his room as she heard the younger screamed. "Calm down Ri. Calm down. Did you have a bad dream?" Hyorin asked calmly and she can see that Seungri fill with tears and his face damn scares. "Hh-hyung... Jiyong hyung..." "Oh, what's with him?" she's getting more curious now as Seungri's tears didn't stop pouring. "He... he was involved in an accident for saving me... noona's wedding day... hh-he's suffering..." "Shh... shh... It's all your dream Riri. He didn't get into an accident. We all came home safely after the ceremony. Shh..." "Ri-ah? Why are you crying in a mess?" Youngbae suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "He had a nightmare."
Seungri stares at the food in silent. Not eating, also not talking. "Ri, eat some." Youngbae doesn't know if his younger heard him or not because the panda-like boy not moving an inch. He still deep thinking about the nightmare. "It's nothing Seungri-ya. Stop thinking about it. You're going to start your first day working tomorrow. Come on cheer up a bit" 'So it was a dream? That means, Jiyong hyung still didn't accept me right?' he sighed. "Finish your meals and I'll send to your school after this" "It's okay hyung, I'll go by myself." "It's okay. I'm not in a rush. So let me drive you there while you still didn't get your own car"

Yes, the dream happened a few weeks after his hyung's wedding day. Seungri already accepted as an English teacher in a private school in Seoul with the help of Sehun's father. That happened after Youngbae begged him to stay in Seoul instead of accepting the offer from Japan's school. Plus, Daesung decided to continue his master degree right away because his sister told him to do so and he teased the younger if he goes to Japan, he won't befriend with him anymore. What a kiddo minded Seungri fall for that tricks. 

-

FAIRNESS

-

10 years later, 

"Good morning sir," "Morning," cheerfully Seungri greet the student back as he walking through the main door towards his room. His room? Isn't he's a regular teacher? Well, that was 5 years ago. He's the head committee of English department in that school now. Yep, a 33-years-old teacher already holds the position. He's a genius after all and he manages to make the school upgrade its niche area to English, win many competition especially English chorals speaking etc. He did a lot for the school, the students and everyone there. He's known as the kindest teacher there where every student must know him, close or not that comes later. Never once he shows his bad side in front of the students or his colleagues. He pushes his door and slide into his room. Putting off the long coat and hang it nicely at the hook before brew his coffee and sit behind his table. He peeks at his class timetable and calculating the free time he has as he looks at his watch. He opens his student's books and starts marking it. A few minutes later, his coffee is ready. He takes a sip and 'ahhh' is all sound he made. Later, he heard someone knocked on his door "Come in," "Morning sir, sorry to disturb your time. Sir Sehun asked me to pass this file to you because he's in rush going out" Lee Hyun Ae, the head prefect-assistant said politely. "Sir Sehun? Aish that kid." he groaned "Thank you Hyun Ae, you may go back to your class" "You're welcome sir, see you later." Seungri eyes scan the letter inside the file and he sighs. 

Memo: Parents-Teacher Associations 56th Meetings 

"Another stay-back day, huaaaaa. I wanna spend some time with my niece" Seungri whining like a kid "Just 2 hours Seungri-ssi" the headmaster uttered his words making the boy fall from the chair, shocked "Ouch," "Are you okay Seungri-ssi? It's not my intention to make you shocked" he said panicked. "It's okay sir, I'm okay" he bows in front of him. "What makes you here sir?" "About that", he pointed at the letter. "I want you to replace my position on tomorrow," "But sir, what about my class?" "Aish, I haven't finished my sentence yet. I want you to replace me for the speech." "Is that possible?" "Of course it is." "Alright then, if you said so. I can't say any right? hehe" "Thank you Seungri, I'm rooting for you" 

"Alright kids, when is your exam again?" "Next week!!" the whole class answer "Good that you remember. I hope you'll ace it. Please bear in your mind that, not getting good grades doesn't mean you're not excellent, it just not your time yet. Okay?" "Okay, sir!" "Uhmm, well before I dismissed, any questions?" "No sir" Min-jun answered "Alright then. "Seo-hee, please pass this letter to everyone. I hope your parents will attend the meetings tomorrow. The department already informed them via email and messages and also school website. So this later another reminder, personally I photocopied it and distribute to you." "Seo-hee," he nods "Class, Thank you, Sir!" "Thank you, sir." "See you all tomorrow" 

The clock shows at 3 pm. Seungri hurriedly drives home as he already promised to Hyorin to babysit his cute little niece. He pulled off his car at the basement carpark and walks in the lift. "I'm home" "Nuckel" Dalee greets him as he stepped in the house "It's uncle. U-N-C-L-E, uncle" "Panda nuckel, Dalee wh-hant choochies" "Dalee, come here. Let your uncle change his clothes first." "Okay, mom" she pouted and walks on her small feet toward her mother leaving the panda uncle, making him chuckle at his cute niece's behaviour. "I'll be back," he said pointing at his shirts that soaked with sweat. "Ish, go and change your clothes Seungri, you're smelly" she pushed the boy upstairs. "Ahahaha noona sorry" 10 minutes later, he comes down. "Have you eaten?" "Not yet noona, I rushed back home because of this cutie" he pinched Dalee's cheek and the 1 year and half old baby smiled widely. She's spoiled so much by her uncle. Not to say one and only, but she rarely sees the other 2 uncles. It's not that Youngbae doesn't want to bring her to meet them but his family somehow have a gap between Jiyong and Seunghyun including his parents. He tries to not breaking the relationship but somehow it loosens now since Dalee was born. Seungri didn't meet the family anymore after the wedding day 10 years ago. He just accepts the fate that he doesn't have a family but not an orphan too. To him, his hyung's little family is his family. "Noona, I'm coming home late tomorrow. There's a parents-teacher meeting but it won't be long" "Ahh, if that's so, I need to ask your hyung to come home early. I have a photoshoot tomorrow. I asked for an evening schedule because I thought you'll be at home." "Sorry noona" he scratches his un-itchy forehead "Yah, don't ever say that again" she hit his head as he's sitting on the floor with Dalee. "Panda nuckel, ish that hurcht?" "Hum really hurts." "Mommy you chould notch hicth panda nuckel like that," she said angrily to her mother "okay, okay mommy won't hit your panda uncle anymore." 

That night, "Hyung, you come home early tomorrow neh? I have meetings and can't reach home before noona go to her photoshoot session." "Ahhhhh? I can't. I need to meet my client." "Then, who's going to take care of Dalee and pick Dae-Hyun? Hyung.. just once, please..." "Okay, what if, you come home at lunch hour and pick Dalee with you? and after you finished your meetings, pick up Dae-Hyun at his school?" "Honey, are you serious?" "I am" Seungri slapped his forehead hearing the answer from his hyung "Hyung, they're your children, not mine." "But they're also your niece and nephews" "Noona~~~!!!" "It's okay, I'll bring Dalee with me. You just pick Dae-Hyun after his school finishes" "Thank God I have great sister-in-law but not this pabo hyung" "What you said again?" "Pabo hyung" "Yeah, I have pabo dongsaeng as well" "Hyung~~" he whined like a kid not satisfied and Youngbae just laughs at his dongsaeng. He loves to . A few moments later, the 2 siblings walk down from the upstairs. Dalee sits on her uncle's belly since the panda laying freely on the carpet watching tv while Daehyun lays beside him. Both of them really loves him. "Haven't sleep yet, Hyun?" "I just finished my homework dad." "Tomorrow, Uncle Riri will pick you okay?" "Whoah really?" "Why you sound so excited Lee Dae-Hyun-ssi?" "Hehehe, nothing. I just wanted to go home with uncle" answered the 9 years old nephew of him 

"Hyung, it's about to start," Sehun says while opening the door without knocking it at the first place. Without any words, Seungri points the door. The younger knows what he supposes to do. He walks out and knocks the door "Come in" "I'm about to go there, why are you so clumsy huh?" he messed the younger's hair. Remember Seungri always have little cute sticky notes on top of his doorknob when he was younger? He always has the habit of knocking the door before entering. Until now, his colleagues understand that he won't utter any word if they enter his room without knocking. It's like showing respect to the person in the room. The 2 hours meeting went well. All the activities planned by the school positively supported by the parents. We've been known that it's a private school where most of the students come from educated parents. Not long after the meeting dismissed, Hyun-Ae comes to him. "Excuse me, sir, are you in rush going back?" "Oh, Hyun-Ae... yeah kind off. Why?" "My dad wants to see you," "Yeah sure, just for 5 or 10 minutes is okay." Seungri walks following his students towards the end of the meeting hall. "Dad, this is Sir Seungri, my class' teacher and the head of the English department" "Nice to meet you, sir," Seungri stretches out his hand as usual with a wide smile. "Jiyong, Lee Jiyong" Seungri nodded upon hearing the name, again with a smile even the other guy who seems elder than him, is a cold as an ice cube. At the same time, he realized that the so-called student of him is also his niece. God only knows how his heart froze upon seeing his Jiyong hyung acting like he's nobody to him. 'So I'm really nobody to him' he whispered in his heart but he covered it with the smiles. "What is it about, you want to see me Mr. Jiyong?" "Just want to see and know how's my daughter's educator is. Since she always saying that you helped her a lot and a great teacher." "Aah, that's my job to do so." Seungri wanted to make the conversation longer but he was left behind without goodbye greeting from the elder. "I'm sorry on my dad's behalf." Hyun-Ae bows "It's okay, your dad calling for you. Go." 

Seungri shrugged off the event before and focus on his driving, towards Dae-Hyun's school. He pulled off near the main gate, waiting for the small little spoiled boy coming out. Not long after he saw his handsome nephew walking towards his car. "Sorry, I'm late uncle. I'm on duty today, so I cleaned the class before coming out." "It's okay Hyun." Seungri focus on his driving on the way home and Dae-Hyun noticed something weird about his uncle. He is silent. It's rare to see the panda uncle quiet because most of the time he's super loud. "Uncle? Are you okay?" Eoh, ya ya, I'm okay. Why Hyun?" "Nothing, you're too quiet." "I'm okay Hyun. Don't worry. Wanna eat something?" "Up to you uncle, I follow you hehe" he grinned widely. "Let's buy fried chicken and drop at your mommy's place to pick Dalee." "But mommy said she's okay having Dalee there. Uncle doesn't have to pick her" "What if I want to?" he smirks "Whatever uncle. As long as Mommy not nagging at me later" "She won't and she can't nag at my lovely nephew here" 

FAIRNESS

Since that day, Seungri seems more often spacing out. Hyorin and Youngbae noticed that well. It's Sunday today. Youngbae planned to bring his kids out having fun, spend time together. "Hey, got problems?" Youngbae pokes his cheek as he seems not realized that his hyung entered his room, keep starring at the window. "Hyung... ah, nothing" "You know what, you're terribly bad in lying" "I met Jiyong hyung a few days ago," Gotcha! Finally, Seungri said it out. "Where?" "His daughter is my student. I never know that until we met," "The possibilities here are either you know him but he didn't recognized you or vice versa" "I don't know hyung. I still can see the hatred in his eyes. The disgusted feeling of seeing me in front of him." "Ri, I thought you already moved on. You told me before you don't care about it anymore." "I do hyung... but siblings relationship can't easily be cut off." Youngbae lost his words hearing Seungri uttered the words. His dongsaeng indeed right. "Be honest with hyung, you still waiting to be accepted by them right?" Unconsciously Seungri nodded and its enough to break Youngbae's heart. His little dongsaeng indeed too nice, very very nice regardless of what he received before.

"We're going to visits Planetarium this time. So make sure you watch each others' behaviour and always remind each other to keep your safety, okay?" Sehun says using the megaphone as they're waiting for the bus to come and pick them. "Whoah, Sehun-ssi really have a great voice" "Let me guess, you're interested with Sehun right, Alice?" "Ah, how you know it Seungri?!" "Those who blind only don't know this 2 lovey-dovey love birds." She smiled blushing instead of denying the statement. After 5 hours visiting the planetarium, they're about to go back to school now. The trip is held by Maths and Science department and Seungri only follows as an additional advisor to look after the students. "Sir Sehun! Hyun-Ae is missing!!!" Hani said frantically. "What?" Sehun and Seungri said synchronized. "We went to the toilet just now. She gets in after me but she's not coming out and she's not even in the toilet" Hani explained. Ms Alice already on the phone contacting the security to look after the missing girl. "Alright kids, let's not be panic. The security is searching for Hyun-Ae now and they asked us to wait inside the waiting room. Let's go, I'll show you guys." Not long after that, Sehun comes to where Seungri and other few teachers including the planetarium staffs are. "I already called her parents and they're on the way." A moment after that, Jiyong and his wife arrived. His face is full of anger and unsatisfied. "Explain to me how can this happened?! This shouldn't happen in the first place if you guys bring enough number of teachers to look after the students." "Calm down Jiyong-ssi. We're searching for your daughter. The CCTV footages showed that she's still inside there and she didn't even pass the exit door." "You, what are you doing? Aren't you Hyun-Ae's class teacher? Why you let this happened? You should responsible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter