Part 1

FAIRNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fairness is what everyone wants but the truth is LIFE IS NEVER FAIR. It hits this one boy so hard until one day he realized, he's too nice yet too dumb for asking them to treat him equally as his hyungs got from the elders. 

"Take your plate in the kitchen, stop being lazy and act like a king"

"Do your laundry! How many times should I say to you?" 

"Can you mind your problem? I'm finishing my project here. Stop bothering me! "

"Don't touch my stuff! You're disgusting" 

"Go and rest in your bed! Why are you sleeping here?!" 

Those words keep playing in his mind as he tried to doze off to his dreamland but he can't. He keeps thinking about it day by day, almost every time. The digital clock on the nightstand on the right side of his bed showing 01:20. He sighs "It's been 3 hours but I haven't fallen asleep yet." He slowly let his small feet touch the cold floor before putting on his favourite panda fluffy slippers and walks towards his study table at the corner of his not-so-wide room. The table facing the front gate of the house and he can see it through the space between his notes and polaroids hanging on the glass wall. He sits there with a blank mind. "Am I not that important to this family?" he let out slow while looking at the family photo on top of all his notes. A family photo he keeps but he wasn't in that photo. 

Forgetting the intention to sleep, he pulls his book from his bag and decided to make some revision for tomorrow lesson. While reading through the texts, he found a quote 

"HOME SHOULD BE AN ACHOR, A PORT IN STORM, A REFUGE, A HAPPY PLACE IN WHICH TO DWELL, A PLACE WHERE WE ARE LOVED AND WHERE WE CAN LOVE" - Marvin J. Ashton

A single tear fell from his panda eyes and he harshly wipes it off. "How I wish..." he said. After that, he heard soft knocks on his door. He ignored it and place his head on the books pretending he's sleeping. The door opened and he heard someone walks in, precisely towards him. He shook his head seeing the younger sleeping on his study table. "Hey... why are you crying? Shhh, go back to your sleep" he pats the younger as he kneeled beside him, focusing on his dongsaeng's face. 'Are you feeling well dongsaeng-ie? Hyung been missing you.' He was locked in the same position for almost 10 minutes before he approaches the bed and pulls the blanket and wrap his little dongsaeng. "Sleep tight. Do well in your study. Goodnight. Sarangahae" he whispered and kissed the little boy's forehead leaving the room. 

Unexpectedly the 'pretending to be sleeping' helps him fall in a deep sleep until the alarm clock buzzing at 05:45. Waking up from the chair with backache, turning off the alarm and straight away to prepare himself for college. While buttoning his shirt, "Was it hyung meant it? Did he miss me?" he looks at himself in the mirror reflection "Do I look lonely because I'm all alone by myself all the time?" "Ishh... stop thinking negatively!" he mad at himself. He grabs his beg and walks out heading to the kitchen but he stops before he steps down the first stairs. He heard a cheerful conversation from downstairs making him grinned at himself. Happy. He's happy when his family is happy. A few moments later, he walks down and as he expects once he reached the dining room, they don't even see his existence there. Politely bowed to the head of the family, that he barely get anything from him and continue his steps to the wet kitchen behind the thick wall that separates the dining table. He slowly approaches the maid that washing the utensils and hugs her. "Hmm, finally you come down. I've been waiting since then." She said before turning towards the little boy. "I overslept ahjumma. Mian. I didn't hear the first alarm" "It's okay. I'd prepared your lunch box and your breakfast there." she pointed at the small Japanese table beside the kitchen cabinet and he just smiled. "You're not eating?" "Go have it yourself first or you'll be late for class" "I'm not eating if you're not" he pouted "Okay, okay. Let me accompany you." 

Don't you feel weird reading this situation? That little boy is part of the family but he eats separately from his family. His family didn't bother to ask what's with him, is he okay etc. This family is totally corrupted and don't deserve any awards of a happy and peaceful family! NO AT ALL! 

'You shouldn't sit here son. You should eat together with your mom, your dad and your hyungs out there.' Shin ahjumma thought alone while watching the boy eating happily like everything is at their place. "I'm done. Ahjumma, I'm not coming home tonight. I'll stay in the library. I have a test tomorrow. I want to study there." he said while standing on his feet. "But why? You can study at home as usual." a thin line formed on his face. "I just wanna study with friends," he said slow but loud enough for Shin Ahjumma hear. Automatically she pulls the boy into her embrace because she understands the meaning behind that sentence. "Take care. Sleep if you feel tired. Don't push yourself too much. Do your best okay?!" 

He let his feet bring him towards the front door after bidding goodbye, again, he didn't get any response from them. Putting on his shoes and walks out from the house, passing by his father and hyungs who busy fighting to get the front seat. He lowered down his sight and walks towards his college. "Seungri!" he heard someone calls him from afar. "ah, hyung. You're early today." He smiled "Do you think I can't come early huh? Naughty boy" Daesung hit his head lightly. 

 

==FAIRNESS== 

 

"Okay, class dismissed. Good luck on your final exam tomorrow and the following days. Do your best and make your parents proud. Make sure my paper you guys score for an A, okay?! See you guys next semester" Miss Oh happily said and the whole class laughing out loud. 

"Ri, let's go and have lunch before going back. I'm afraid I'll crave the cafe's food later" "Hyung! You're having your exam here. Why on Earth you can crave the food? You still can eat here" he slaps his forehead thinking his dumb hyung. "I know but I might just come here for the exam because my sister will send and fetch me up, and I need to babysit my nephews" 'Right?! Nobody stays in college during exam weeks, it's rare to see students except the library' Seungri thought as he heard what Daesung said. "Hoi?! Is it nice daydreaming while I was talking?" Daesung snapped him out of his thought. "Ah, let's go hyung. I brought my lunch box. Let's eat together" 

Not long after they finished their meals, Daesung's sister calls him, telling that she already arrived to fetch him. "Ri, I go back first. Noona already arrived. Go home fast okay? Text me once you're home" "Alright hyung. Bye." he smiled looking at Daesung back figure 'But I'm not going home hyung.' He throws away the one-time-use lunch box and walks to the library. On the way, he bumped into his classmates, Sehun. "Oh hyung, not going back yet?" "I'm going to the library, study there before going home. Are you heading back?" "Um, my mom is on the way here. Gotta go hyung. Good luck for tomorrow" "Thank you. Go home safely" 
Seungri continues his walks towards the library. He went into the toilet, washing his face, refreshing his body before taking his favourite seat beside the big glasses of the library that facing the football field and other 2 courts. Indeed it's a library, of course, it is quiet. 

He opens his books and his notes, placing them neatly on the table. Inserting his earphone and turn on his favourite playlist while revising as usual. Hours passed and the number of students in there getting fewer. Those who come in together with him earlier already gone home hours ago. Leaving him and few numbers of students which he does not know who are they. Ignoring the books for a while, he pulls his sticky notes and randomly writes random things.

-I become exhausted with meaningless words-

-Telling lies after another- 

he starred at what he just wrote. "Why did I write this? Nonsense" he chuckles and crumpled it and throw in his pencil case. Later, he got a message from Daesung

Dae hyungie
||Hoi, have you reach home? Didn't I tell you to text me once you got home?|| 

Ririseyo
||Ahh, mianhae hyung. I'm still at the library. I'll go home soon. No worries, okay||

Dae hyungie
||Ri, it's already 10:30 pm. Are serious? Still not going home at this hour? Don't your parents mad?|| 

"They never care hyung. They treat me like a ghost in that house" he said sadly 

Ririseyo 
|| They already know. I told them this morning. Don't worry okay. I'm not doing any legal thing. I'm still sane. Now go study. Don't play with your phone anymore||

Dae hyungie
|| Eyy, this kid. Are you trying being adult here? Forget it!||
|| Go home okay?! Don't sleep there. See ya|| 

Ririseyo
||Aye aye captain. Jaljayo||

 

==FAIRNESS==  

 

The exam went well. Seungri is so excited to see the result later. BUT... 

"Ri, tell me the truth, you stayed in the library for 2 nights straight right?!" Daesung attacked him. With a slow and guilty voice "Sorry hyung." "Why don't you go home and have a comfortable rest? See your eye bags getting thicker and darker. No way your parents let you stayed here and not worried about you." Daesung asked stern and worried but Seungri didn't answer him and not even look into the elder's eyes. "Do you have any problem Ri? Hmm? Wanna share with hyung?" he kneeled in front of the boy and he caught the sad and unexplainable feeling in his eyes. "I-i-i... home or here is same. I'm alone." Seungri let out with flat tone making Daesung shocked. "Ya! What are you talking about? You have your family. You have me, Sehun too. We're your friends." "Sadly, they aren't like normal family like yours" 

"Hyung, what's wrong? Did you fight with your other hyung? Did your parents scold you?" this time Sehun asks and Seungri just shook his head. Sehun looks at Daesung and the angelic smile owner shook his head telling him to not asking anymore. He knows that Seungri won't tell them no matter how hard they push him to tell them. "Promise me if you have problems, you'll share with us okay?" Daesung said as he hugs the boy. "I'll send you home okay? We don't have any exam anymore this week." Again no answer but Seungri just follow the church boy. 

"See you next Monday. Don't forget to get enough rest." Daesung said before Seungri close the door. He walks in the house without any feelings and unties his shoelace. His mom opens the door, "Keep your shoe in your room. Don't put it there, it'll look messy." "Ne, eomma." he smiles and pick up his shoes, walks to his room on the second floor of the luxury bungalow even he saw his hyung's shoes weren't on the shelf. As he reached his room, he places his bag on the table and cleans himself. It's at 3 p.m. obviously his other hyungs already arrived home and his dad will arrive in 2 hours or something. He takes his shirts he used the past 2 days and bring it himself to the laundry room. "You wanna make laundry hyung? Let me help you" Seungri tries to take the clothes from his hyung's hand "Don't touch my clothes. Mind your own business" he said loud and Seungri stepback listening to it. "Ji, wash mine as well. I want to wear it tomorrow night." "Alright Hyun," the hyung of him named Jiyong said while ignoring his dongsaeng. Both of them treat the little brother, the little child of the family like a ghost. Seungri takes his clothes and goes back to his room after Jiyong turn on the washing machine and leaving him behind.

 

==FAIRNESS==

 

*tok* *tok* *tok* 

"Come in, the door isn't locked," Seungri said not looking at the person at the door. He was sitting at the edge of the door rail of his balcony. Shin ahjumma walks in and she saw a pile of clothes at the end of the bed. She smiles and sits beside the young boy. "How was the exam?" "It's good. Not so tough not so easy" he replied while playing with his chubby fingers. One thing, when he started to play his fingers, he has problems or he needs someone to talk to. She grabs the milky white hands and it's enough to make Seungri turns and looks at her. "What is it about?" a thin line appeared on his face "It's about Jiyong and Seunghyun hyung right?" unconsciously he weakly nods. Shin ahjumma really have no idea what to do now. She doesn't know how to make this boy stop thinking about it. "It's nothing okay. This is not your first time right? Just let them be." "I'm not important, right? So if I leave this house it doesn't matter for them" "Hey, what are you talking about Seungri?" "This" he gives a quite thick offer letter from the university. Shin ahjumma does not understand what Seungri men by giving her this thing. "They offer me to finish my degree in Japan with a full scholarship" Her eyes, started getting teary as she heard that. "Really? You made it son.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter