drabble 2

Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


JIHYO POV 

It was an hour before the concert start and we are just chillin inside the dressing room. Only two members left who are still having their makeup on. Gladly I was one the first who had everything done already so I have to rest.

I was just playing on my phone when someone called me.

Dani <3 Calling

I immediately went out to have some privacy before answering the phone.

"Hey, love" He greeted me.

"Hi...."

The last time I saw him was during AAA. We tried meeting each other behind the stage but the managers forbid me too because they said that we cannot trust everyone as we where in a different set. We can let any more news about us spreading. I know they are only protecting us so even if it hurts, I had to follow.

"I just want to make sure that you receive my love and support."

I can imagine him grinning while saying this line.

"Thank you love. I know you're busy right now too."

"If I can, I would've flown all the way there."

"I know."

"I need to go now. The manager is calling me. Take care always. I love you."

"I love you too."

 

DANIEL POV

"I love you too." 

Even if I heard it a couple of times already, it never fails to make my heart skip a beat. I am very lucky to have her in my life. I wanted to be with her right now, but sadly, I can't as I am also in the middle of promotions. 

Hearing her voice again made me so happy. I wanted to share my happiness with my fans as well so I took a selfie and posted in my fan cafe.


JIHYO POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter