Final

Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world tour was finally over. All the chaos, stress, and sleepless nights came into a temporary end. They were now given a whole 2 months of free time to themselves and Suga was more than happy to return to his own home. 

He parked his car in the joined parking lit and immediately made his way towards the entrance of his home. The peaceful atmosphere now felt weird. He felt empty. It was as if he was missing something that wasn't actually there in the first place. This is him now being alone for all those free months.

Suddenly, a loud yelp was heard, and that someone, on which Suga knows is a girl from the way she yelped was now sitting on the cold cemented floor because she lost her balance after bumping into him.

Suga being guilty and embarrassed on what he did immediately apologized and held out his hand to help the girl stand up.

"I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean it. I was so careless and..." He was saying non stop almost rapping the words making the girl chuckle.

"It's ok sunbaenim. I was at fault too." She said as she stood up.

That familiar voice caught his attention but instead of looking up, he immediately picked up the cellphone of the girl that was left on the floor. 

It was not his intention but he saw a glimpse of the contents in the messages.

This confirmed who the girl he bumped into is.

"Jihyo-ssi?" He said as he hand over the cellphone.

"Ah yes sunbaenim. Anyeong hasseyo." Jihyo greeted him after fixing herself up after the fall and pulling down her face mask.

"I really didn't mean to. I'm sorry again." He said as he pulled his mask to.

"It's fine. I wasn't hurt or anything. It's just me being clumsy." she said smiling.

That particular smile made this huge unexplainable effect on him as if he was out of breathe. 

She really is beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter