𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Instagram boy

Today was Jimin's birthday, and Taehyung had planned on getting him some lilies or hydrangeas. He'd have to ask the florist there which they thought would suit the short boy better. But that's how Taehyung ended up in his current situation. He was walking down the brick path toward town and humming a soft tune from a song he'd written the sheet music for yesterday when his phone dinged at him. "Who could be messaging me at this hour?" He said aloud, he'd gotten up especially early just to be sure he'd be able to get the flowers and make it to Jimin and Yoongi's on time.

OreoGukkie Hey there, not to sound weird but I can see you

What? What do you mean you can see me? kth.100

OreoGukkie you look pretty cute btw

Um... Thanks, I guess?? kth.100

OreoGukkie Look up

 

Taehyung looked up from his phone, confused. He saw a boy probably his age with an apron on standing outside of the flower shop waving.

"Hey there, lovely to see you here" the boy said, "I suppose my guess that you were kth.100 was correct" the boy chuckled

"Uh, yeah, sorry, who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Jungkook, you may know me as OreoGukkie on instagram" he smiled bright, showing bunny-like front teeth.

"Oh, yeah, i remember, the one who comments nice things on my posts!" Taehyung giggled, "So do you work here at the flower shop?"

"Nah, I just help out here from time to time, my friend owns it" Jungkook explained, and taehyung nodded.

"Well, I was just on my way here, it's my friend's birthday and I was gonna get him some flowers for him, but I can't decide between hydrangeas and lillies"  Taehyung says, pouting ever so slightly.

"I can help, let me see a picture of him" Jungkook says and Tae pulls out his phone, scrolling through his camera roll to find a picture of the boy.

"Here" he shows Jungkook his phone.

 

"Hmm... Those seem like both great choices, but I think lilies would be better, pink and white ones. Come with me and I'll put some together for you." He smiles again and Taehyung can't help but smile too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

//AN Soooo... This chapter , in my opinion at least, but I needed to update. So here you go, first real life taekook interaction. ENJOY