๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ

Instagram boy

Taehyung grumbled as he woke up, shivering slightly from the cold in his room. The maintenance guy was coming today to fix the heating system today so he had planned to go over to see Jimin and Yoongi or go to the mall for a little while. Crawling out of his bed and sliding into his fuzzy lion slippers, Tae made his way to the bathroom with a clean set of clothes to shower.

It took about 15 minutes before he stepped out of the steam filled room and into his chilly bedroom. He hadn't bothered drying his hair as he was too lazy to pull out the hair dryer, but the boy had done what he could with the towel. After grabbing his keys and wallet, Taehyung slipped into his worn convers and left his apartment, being sure to lock the door behind him.

Nearly an hour later, he decided to walk instead of take the bus, Taehyung arrived at a nearby ice cream shop. Now, I know what you're thinking, Ice cream in the middle of winter? You're crazy! Well, that's just how Taehyung was, he loved eating super cold ice cream in cold weather as well as in summer. After ordering a mint chocolate chip frostie, Taehyung payed, thanked the nice cashier ladyโ€”her name was Ariel and she said that mint chocolate chip was her favorite tooโ€” and walked out. He then made his way to the little antique shop just across a brick walk. Taehyung enjoyed looking at the little nick nacks that the little shop held.

"Welcome to Rosie's, is there anything I can help you with?" The lady at the counter said before she looked up, "Oh, Taehyung, welcome back" she smiled.

"Hello, Mae" Taehyung smiled at her and waved.

"We just got the new shipment brought in last night, everything's in the back" she said and Taehyung nodded, making his way to the back room.

Just as Taehyung picked up an intersting looking item, he felt his phone buzz in his back pocket. Jimin must be calling him. Taehyung set the tiny glass doll down and pulled out his phone, it was in fact Jimin calling him. Answering it, he said "Hey Jiminie, what you need?"

"Hey, I thought you said you'd come by ours when you got up? Where are you?" Jimin asked, sounding slightly worried.

"Oh, sorry, I stopped by Rosie's to look at the new stuff. I'll be there in a little while, kay?"

"Okay," Jimin said, but another voice, Yoongi's, spoke

"Be safe kid! Don't get lost, and I can always come pick you up if you need me to" he said, Jimin must have had the phone on speaker.

"Okay, hyung, i'll be careful. And I don't mind walking, you're only about ten minutes away from Rosie's" he says and the three say their goodbyes before Taehyung hangs up and proceeds to look at the rest of the things on the shelf. He had also finished his ice cream by the time he walked out, saying goodbye to Mae as he went.

Pulling his phone out of his pocket once again, Taehyung opened up his instagram, deciding to check what kind of DMs and comments he had gotten. The first thing that caught his eye was a message from a certain OreoGukkie, an account who has been commenting things on his posts a lot recently. Though the things were nice most of the time. Deciding that it wouldn't do any harm to read the message and possibly even reply to it, Taehyung clicked on the notification.

OreoGukkie Hey there, cutie.

OreoGukkie Don't worry, I don't bite

OreoGukkie Unless, of course, you want me to ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ

Hello there, OreoGukkie, I've seen your frequent

comments and thought I'd say hi! kth.100

ย 

After sending that he locked his phone and looked up, seeing that he was almost at Jimin and Yoongi's house. 'Today will be fun' Taehyung thought to himself with a smile as he walked up the front steps of the house.

ย 

ย 

AN Soooooooo~ What do you guys think??? First regular format chapter and I kinda like it. A bit of a special guest in this chapter, but you know who you are ^^ Hope y'all liked it!

~JK