o n e

Seungri meet GD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: GD is gangster and Seungri yells at him.

 

                                   - - - - -

 

        "LEE SEUNGHYUN! COMEBACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

 

        He just keep running without direction. Chuckling. He is Lee Seunghyun or Seungri. An 18-year-old boy, last year in high school. He's  smart, but he's naughty. Pranking the teachers, the friends, the juniors, it seems like almost everyone in the school has been a victim. Skipping class sometime, making a mess, who else but Seungri did it. He really is a troublemaker. He has a good heart, though. He's a good kid, actually.

 

        Ok, back to the story.

 

        Seungri kept running while laughing. He was running from the gym teacher. The reason why the gym teacher is after him because he accidentally hit the gym teacher head with his shoes. He was throwing his shoes to his friend, but somehow the gym teacher appeared suddenly out of nowhere so you can guess what happened next.

 

                                       🐼

 

        "Why you want to hit me with your shoes?" 

 

        "Because you're so annoying"

 

        "how dare you?"

 

        "You said to me that you want to eat my strawberries!"

 

        "Yeah, I should've known about that. But, I didn't eat it. chill bro"

 

        "good"

 

        Seungri really love strawberry. He wouldn't let anyone eat it, including Daesung-- his bestfriend. 

 

        Now, Seungri and Daesung are sitting in their school cafeteria. Second break. Seungri immediately went to get his strawberries, fearing that someone else got ahead of him. He brought back a medium-size bowl, filled with strawberries that had been cut into pieces. He eats it peacefully while chatting with daesung. Talking about school rumors, about ty teachers, oh and don't forget about Mino the basketball head who just dated Jinwoo who ran the senior year yearbook. How can anyone not care about that? Mino and Jinwoo are a couple, 99% of their entire school ship them. Soon the bell rang, Daesung and Seungri hurried to class. There are still two more classes after that, time to go home.

 

                             

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter