Chapter 1

Speechless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul and Solar have been together since their last years in high school. Being together for nearly 6 years, they know each other’s mannerisms and habits. Their first year of dating wasn’t easy at first. People around them were not very accepting with the idea that they are dating each other. Byul and Yongsun didn’t care about it because majority of their friends and colleagues are very supportive about them being together. People used to say that neither of them would be successful or would finish college . Now, they have stable jobs and are living together. Moonbyul is working as a music producer and she is also the CEO of her own company. Yongsun has her own clothing line and cosmetic products. 

 

Lately, Byul has been a little bit distant with Yong. Byul has been spending too much time with Seulgi and Wheein and has been coming home late. Finally, Yongsun called Joohyun and Hyejin to meet her at the cafe that Wendy owns. Yongsun seated at the booth where she could see the front door. Finally, both girls have arrived and ordered their late lunch.

 

Yong’s PoV

“Hyun, has Seulgi been coming home late recently?” I asked.

 

Both of them remained silent and that gave me an idea that Hyejin and Joohyun knows something’s up.

 

“I… we… *sighs* yes. Seul and Wheein have been hanging out with Byul lately. I don’t know what’s up with them though. You could ask Seulgi what they’re up to.”

 

 Joohyun told me. One of many questions are now answered. Now, it’s time for me to find out.

 

*End of PoV*

 

First person pov

 

After the girls’ late lunch meeting, Joohyun called Moonbyul and told her about the meeting. Moonbyul felt a bit guilty for neglecting her girlfriend and decided to arrange a dinner date with Yongsun to make it up to her. After the call, Moonbyul called Rosé to make reservations for their dinner date. Yongsun, unaware of Byul’s plans, has been in meetings for her collaboration with Jennie’s new proposal for her fragrance products. Jennie and Yongsun stayed in the meeting room to catch up with one another. 

 

“Life’s been pretty busy isn’t it Yongsun? How are you and Moonbyul?” Jennie asked Yongsun. 

“Pretty sure it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter