Number 45: "what do you want to watch?" Loona's 01 line

100 Ways To Say I Love You

This was their first time alone since they had started dating and to say Yerim was nervous was an understatement. Haseul reassured them that she would keep the other members out of the dorm for a few hours or more so that way her and Hyejoo could have some alone time. Not only was she nervous, she was scared. What if Hyejoo didn't want to spend time with her alone? What if she was only comfortable being with her when the others were around?

 

Yerim's questioning thoughts were broken by the sound of the dorm's front door opening, her heart racing faster when she saw Hyejoo in one of her over sized t shirts and a small red plastic bag in her hands.

 

"Hey sorry I'm late, Sooyoung held me up" Hyejoo walked over to press her lips against her girlfriend's cheek, "I brought us some snacks" The older girl blushed, that definitely made up for her absense. "Why don't you go get set up and I'll get the snack ready?" Yerim nodded, fearing her voice wouldn't work. She had never been so nervous before, which she assumed was a good thing?

 

A few minutes later, the couch was pulled out into a bed crowded with pillows and blankets. Yerim got settled in, grabbing the remote to pull up her Netflix account. Hyejoo joined while she scrolled through her recommended with a bowl of popcorn and bags of their favorite snacks. "So, what do you want to watch?" Hyejoo queried while she pulled a blanket over her and Yerim.

 

"Always Be My Maybe looks pretty good, but we can scroll through to see if there's anything that you'd like to watch more" , "Anything you pick is good enough" Hyejoo nuzzled herself into the older's neck, sliding the bowl of popcorn onto her lap and placing Yerim's hand in hers. Yerim didn't think her cheeks could get any redder as she played the movie. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not good at writing fluff but I hope you guys enjoy anyway! 

Twt: vve_127