12: take my jacket, it's cold outside - Yejisu

100 Ways To Say I Love You

It had started raining a few minutes after Jisu arrived at Yeji's. Perfect timing if you asked her. Three hours later and it was pouring.

 

"It's really coming down huh?" Jisu commented, taking her eyes off the movie for a few seconds to look at the puddles forming in the streets. Yeji just hummed, not really paying attention to the weather. She was focused on the way Jisu looked all wrapped up in her blanket, the way she looked so much prettier without makeup.

 

Jisu noticed her staring, it was hard not to. Her gaze was hardly ever directed on the movie Jisu picked out, it was always on her.

 

"You stare at me like you're in love with me" Jisu didn't miss the way Yeji's cheeks turned pink knowing she had been caught. Those words held more truth than Jisu knew. Yeji was in love with her, she had been for a few months, everything Jisu did made Yeji fall a little more each time.

 

"It's uh, getting late" Yeji muttered after the movie was over, the rain hadn't let up from earlier but she didn't care right now. She had to get Jisu out of her house before she made up her mind about making a move on her. "Yeah I should probably get going" Jisu removed the blanket from around her and immediately regretted it. The warmth she trapped in was all gone.

 

"I'll be right back" Jisu nodded, watching the other girl almost fly down the hall while she slipped her shoes on. After a few moments of waiting Yeji returned with a white Adidas jacket.

 

"Take my jacket, it's cold and wet outside" Jisu blushed at the thought of wearing something of Yeji's. When she slipped it on it was a little big on her, but she looked cute and to Yeji that's all that matters. Jisu pressed a swift kiss to her friends cheek before bidding a soft goodbye and letting herself out. Leaving a shocked Yeji behind.

 

Note: low key not my best but I needed to put some writing out since I've been dead for awhile. Comments are appreciated! -vve_127

 

Twt: vve_127