Coming Back

Our Love Story

 

Yoobin’s P.O.V                                                                                                                           

“At last, after two years, I’m finally back here in Korea”. Hi I’m Kim Yoobin, 18 years old. I just came back here in Korea from New York for my Senior High, and also I already miss my friends.

Yoobin’s thought was cut when the car she is riding came to a stop. When she looked to her window she sees that they already arrived on their destination.

“Seoul High … I’m finally back”, she mumbled to herself.

When I stepped out of my car, the puddle of people became a pond, then a lake and now it’s an ocean. I’m really exaggerating with that haha ^^. But there are really many people as I stepped down, they all greeted and welcome me back even though I don’t know every one of them. Am I really this famous here?, I asked myself

End of P.O.V

While the other students are welcoming her back , there are familiar voices from the crowd that called her.

“Eonie!!”, the girls screamed.

When she turned to her back she saw her 4 friends waving and running towards her.

Yoobin’s P.O.V

 While I’m thanking all the warm welcoming of my schoolmates, I heard voices calling me when I turned around I saw my 4 best friends running towards me.

“Eonie!!”, my girlfriends shouted

 “Chingu!!”, I shouted too

“Eonie ! Bogoshipeo!!”, Sohee exclaimed

“I miss you too” I said while pinching her cute puffy cheeks

“What about me? Eonie you didn’t missed me?” Sunmi whined childishly that make me chuckle

“Mimi-ah you’re still the same old baby that I missed, I missed you too!, I missed all of you” I said with a teary eyes

“Ohh… eonie don’t cry” Sunye said

But I couldn’t control my sobs and tears to flow out. I really, really missed these girls , they’re my best friends, and also my sisters that I don’t have since I’m the only daughter in our family.

“Come on eonie, don’t cry it will only ruin your beautiful face”, Yeeun said

I just chuckled on what she have said to me. After we chitchatted we decided to check out on what class and room I will be in.

“Oh! Eonie! You will be in the same class as ours!!”, Sohee exclaimed because of her excitement

“Really?!! Wahh!! What a great way to start my senior high this year! I hope nothing will ruin this happiness!” I said

When I explored the list of my classmates , I saw his name on the list … He’s in the same class as me… GREAT! I can see that jerk every time! Arghh !! what a bad way to start my first day in Korea!

End of P.O.V

Yeeun saw Yoobin’s smile fade away after she looked at the list, so she thought that maybe “HE” is in the list. So Yeeun decided to take a look on the list, and she was right his name is there , Choi Seung Hyun is on the list of their classmates. She seems still hurt on her past relationship with him, so Yeeun hold Yoobin’s hand and mouthed if she is okay, Yoobin mouthed that she’s okay and smiled at her.

“Yah! Slowpokes! Come on! Let’s go to our classroom !” Sunmi exclaimed at us

Third Person’s P.O.V

Yoobin and her friends opened the door of our classroom. When she stepped in, everyone in our room especially the boys went wild after seeing her, who wouldn’t she’s a model in  NEW YORK CITY. Everyone was shocked when they see the really big transformation on her appearance. Well you see, Yoobin’s style is very geeky, she’s always called a nerd even though she’s not. She always wear her geeky glasses, braided in two her hair, and always bring a book with her. But now look at her she’s beautiful like a Goddess, no I’m wrong she’s already a goddess. Right now Yoobin is wearing a blue tank top that shows her curves, shorts that shows her long slim legs and maybe a 3 inches high heels. Her always braided long black hair is nowhere out of sight, her hair now is a shoulder length, with a color of crimson red that really suits her well. The nerd type in her vanished, and now she’s the new y and the new girl-next-door of our school.

End of P.O.V

Everyone in the classroom welcomed her and chitchatted with her. But when they are all busy chatting and getting up to date with her, the door swing open and hit the wall loudly that made everyone in the room turn their heads. When Yoobin turned her head , her smile faded away and she froze when she saw the guy in the door.

-End of Chapter 1-