i wanna come home to you

home has never felt this far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryujin misses her girlfriends like crazy.

 

It's ironic how they're only a year apart in age but they're living such different lives because of that small detail, the girl thinks as she stares at the old picture of the three of them smiling widely at the camera that she keeps in her locker.

 

Yeji and Jisu are already in college, living together in a small apartment they got with the help of their parents while Ryujin is still stuck in high school. She knows it's just one more year and she'll soon be free to live with her two favorite girls in Seoul, but that doesn't make her miss them any less.

 

She's thankful for all the attention Chaeryeong and Yuna, her best friends, have been giving her ever since the older members of their little gang left, but she's not too fond of being a third wheel for the couple all the time. She misses the days where the five of them were together, laughing at everything and anything, spending countless nights at Chaeryeong's enormous house. She really misses the times when she could easily make the younger members embarrassed by kissing one of her girlfriends, or by saying something extremely cheesy to them — but now that she's vulnerable without her soulmates by her side they seem to be taking revenge on her.

 

(The pink haired girl couldn't blame them. She knew she could be a pain in the sometimes.)

 

It's been officially one month since the older girls left and they haven't seen each other in person ever since, communicating only through the internet and long phone calls during the weekends. Ryujin knew they were both dying to take a train and visit her, but the younger one always reassured she was fine and that they should focus on their studies.

 

Ryujin never thought she would be able to survive a whole month without her girls — without their kisses, their hugs, their laughs, and she's surprised that she haven't gone insane yet.

 

The first week without them was the worst week Ryujin's ever had — everytime the girl thought about the moment when they hugged before Yeji and Jisu got inside of the train she couldn't help but to breakdown in tears. Chaeryeong and Yuna were starting to lose hope, almost begging for the other girls to comeback, but everything ended up turning out fine as the time went by. Or at least, better.

 

Ryujin eventually got distracted with the insane amount of homework they were getting that year — she doesn't remember Yeji or Jisu having all of that homework last year, but when was she ever paying attention to anything else besides their beauty? — and with the fact that her grades needed to be amazing if she wanted to join her girlfriends in Seoul next year.

 

But she still misses them. A lot.

 

And she begs to the heavens above for her senior year to pass by in the blink of an eye.

 

 

 

 

To say Ryujin is worried about her girlfriends when they don't pick up their phones — after she calls them for the fifth time that day — is an understatement.

 

Her head is starting to hurt and her mind is filled with nothing but the worst possibilities of what could have happened with them.

 

They're not studying — they always leave the building before lunch — and they're most defi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter