6:15 a.m.

Unexpected Events

After the event was over Solar gave Moonbyul her clothes, after that, they gathered their things to start getting out of the hut so they could head back with the others if they weren't already looking for them.


S: Are you ok Byul-ah?
M: Yeah, I'm fine.
S: You don't sound like it.
M: Why did you start to fondle that witch? Did you think any further of what could have happened or was that your intention from the start?
S: Byul, I don't know why I did that, it was something that happened on its own. 
M: Yong, you have to be careful and think of what could happen in that type of situation, she could have hurt you, What was I supposed to do if she got the chance to hurt you? I couldn't have done much.
Solar was about to cry hearing how worried Moonbyul was, so she just hugged her.
S: I'm sorry.
M: Don't worry, I just want you safe, start having more control over your instincts, you could end up in dangerous situations.
S: Ok, I'll start to think more about it.
M: Great, now let's start walking and see if There's someone looking for us. It's 6:15 a.m.., I want to think that there's at least one person looking for us.
S: What do you think they'll tell us when they find us?
M: A good scolding probably.
Mgr: Girls!!!!
M: It's manager nim!


After the girls got found their manager got them out of the forest and back to the hotel, there they had the scolding of their lives, but it wasn't that bad, they just didn't have permission to go out of what was left of the week they had for them.


H: So, What did you do to make manager nim that angry?
S: accidents happened you know.
W: Like not warning anyone about a one night camp in the middle of the forest?
S: We didn't have any signal to call you.
H: You know you could've told us at least right?
M: Enough scolding. What happened happened and we can't do anything about it now so let's stop talking about past things.
W: You know, I'm very surprised that Byul unnie got the worst scolding, Why did you take all the blame?
M: Because it was my idea.
H: And to all this, if you didn't stay there on purpose, What happened?
M: Simple, we got lost and didn't have phone signal to call anyone so we stayed there.
W: Well I guess you were lucky not to have been attacked by an animal. 
H: Very lucky, but now Wheein and I are going out, it's the last day we have to ourselves and we're going to the park that's near here.
W: And that's just because of you, we can't go places that are too far, but we at least get to go out.
M: Have fun.


After Wheein and Hwasa left the two girls were left alone in the room, so they seized the time to talk.
S: Why didn't you told them what happened? I can understand why you didn't tell our manager but not them.
M: I don't see a big necessity for them to know. 
S: But Don't you trust them?
M: I do, but if something isn't broken why fix it?
S: Well, you have a point there.
M: I won't tell them any time soon if I do it will be after a long long time from now.
S: I understand.


After the week passed the girls went back to the last recordings of their video. After they ended they headed back to Korea. 
They never investigated if strange events happened in the forest after they got out of there, they wanted to know, but they also didn't. They're pretty sure that it wasn't going to end either. 
Every day they wonder what would have happened if luck wasn't one their side that day and had been dragged to who knows what events that day.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't trust me on that "nim" thingy, I know like five words in Korean and have only heard "nim" like six times but I'm almost very sure that I'm not using it wrong, I do know people that speak Korean so I used "nim" for their manager.
The only reason why this fanfic is so strange is that I had it in a dream I had. You can say it's the result of watching the three "human centipede" movies plus a bunch of scary videos on YouTube, when I woke up I thought that it would be a good idea for a fanfic and voalá, here it is.
If you have any comments feel free to let me know what they are n.n