12:09 a.m.

Unexpected Events

The girls were lost at this point and the night doesn't forgive anyone, they had to set up a tent to sleep in, except Moonbyul didn't bring one because she didn't count on getting lost, but Yongsun was a strange person at the right moment.


M: It's starting to get dark, we don't have a tent or something like that and I have no clue what kind of creatures live in this forest, we need to climb up and stay in the trees even if we don't get sleep tonight.
S: Why don't we just use the tent I brought?
M: ... This is the first time I'm glad you're being extra unnie.
S: And what is that supposed to mean?
M: That we should start making the tent, it's very late.
S: What time is it by the way?
M: 12:09 a.m..
S: let's hurry up then.
When they finally finished they went inside the tent to try to sleep, but something an expected happened that was definitely not a pleasant surprise.


M: Yong get up, I'm seeing lights and there coming to this direction.
S: What.. Maybe they came looking for us, Maybe they found us.
M: Yong, it's chanting in Latin. No one we know from work speaks Latin and why would you do it?
Solar felt a visit from a cold and eery cold wind on her spine and what she heard then didn't help.


MHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

The girls didn't need to see each other to know that they were as pale as a white paper, Moonbyul was almost sure that her blood pressure went down because she felt instantly week after hearing that very high pitch sound that "thing" was making. Now scared she said:
M: Yong, we need to get out. Yong, Yong.
 S: I-... I-


Moonbyul grabbed Solar before whatever was coming towards them got to them and sprinted out as fast as they could. They got more into the forest but didn't know where they were heading, they just wanted to get as far as they could. At some point, they stumbled upon a hut that was clearly open and uninhabited, but they were so scared that they get in and shut the door and hide where they could.


S: What happened, What was that?
M: I don't know, I didn't see what that was.
S: We should see what is inside this place, we don't know if we're alone.
M: Ok.