The end..

Cut..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun looked away. She can't bear the sight of how the two are so in love with each other, but she needs to be strong. Joohyun gathered all her strength and walked up to them. 

 

Joohyun stood at the back of the bench. She stared at Seulgi and Seungwan lean on each other's side as the two watched the beautiful sunset. "Seungwan-ah...", Joohyun called as she cried.

 

Startled by the voice, Seungwan stood up abruptly and was later on followed by Seugi and they both turned to Joohyun, who is now filled with tears. 

 

"Seungwan-ah, is this why? Why we fell apart? Why you don't look at me like you did before? Tell me.. Seungwan-ah..", Joohyun pleaded even though she already knows the answer. Guilt in Seulgi and Seungwan's eyes. 

 

"Joohyun.. I.. I'm sorry..", Seungwan said as she looked at the ground. She can't look Joohyun in the eyes knowing that it was her fault why all this happened. She wavered. Being busy with their profession shouldn't be the reason for them to grow apart, but she fell into temptation. It's not that Seulgi lured her into a relationship, Seungwan made sure to finish everything with Joohyun first before getting together with Seulgi, but it's all unfair and she knows that. 

 

Joohyun walked around that bench and stood in front of Seungwan. "Seungwan, look at me. Look at me in the eyes.. Please.. You said once that if you look at my eyes for long enough that you'll fall for me.. Please look at me. Look at my eyes.. and love me again..", Joohyun begged as she cupped Seungwans face with both of her hands to make the latter look at her. 

 

Seungwan looked up and saw Joohyuns eyes. She was about to lift her hand to grab one of Joohyuns but Seulgi beat her to it and pulled Seungwan to her side. "I'm sorry Joohyun-unnie, I think Seungwan has already decided the moment she left you and chose me. And it's too late now, You should've stopped her the moment she was about to leave. Then you might be the one sharing this sunset together with her and not me.", Seulgi said sternly. 

 

Joohyun fell on her knees as the words Seulgi let out got into her. It was her pride that prevented her from stopping Seungwan that day. She was too proud to hold on to the love of her life knowing that she will come back. But Seungwan didn't, and now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter