The beginning..

Cut..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan and Seulgi walking hand in hand. Looking at each other like they're all that mattered. She looked at their joined hands and said,"I can't believe you're mine.", sporting her most beautiful eye smile. 

 

Seungwan looked at Seulgi with such loving eyes and touched the latter's cheek with her free hand,"... and you~mine..", Seungwan said.

 

Seulgi held Seungwans hand tighter. Brought it up to her chest, pressed it upon her other cheek, and then to her lips. Seungwan smiled with so much affection at her super sweet bear. 

 

Seulgi and Seungwan continued walking. Then they stopped at a bench and sat. They sat and watched as people walked or ran by. They watched the sunset. 

 

Together they breathed in the afternoon breeze. Seulgi giggled at the act. "why? ", Seungwan asked confused. "We just did the same thing. We even breathe at the same time. We really belong together, you and I.", Seulgi said and gazed at Seungwan with so much adoration. 

"I love you Wan-ah, so much."

 

"And I love you, Seulgi-yah..", hearing those words from Seungwan never fails to make Seulgi's heart flutter like a bear banging on a big drum. 

 

Seulgi moved closer to Seungwan, their shoulders touching. Squirming in her place, she lets go of Seungwans hand, which made the latter look at her pouting and confused. But then shrugged when Seungwan saw Seulgi yawned. 

 

Seulgi yawned, stretching her right arm upwards, then to the right. Making sure that she won't hit Seungwan, who is sitting at her right, she moved her arm a little at the back of Seungwan. This said arm, later on, happened to have landed on Seungwans shoulders and wra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter