Two.

Twisted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tuesday. 5th day of January. 8 pm.

 

"Jess! Jessicaaaa! Jessy!"

A loud banging on the door was heard across the whole second floor of Jessica's house. It was one of her cousins, Sunny.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?"

"Don't you remember? We have to go to the park every night to support Seohyun on the contest and help your mom arrange the booth!"

With lazy steps, Jessica walked up to the door then opened it, revealing her all smiley face cousin- Sunny. It annoyed her.

"I'm tired."

"Tired? You haven't done anything all day. Just get ready. The idiots are waiting."

"Fine."

Jessica turned her back at her cousin, who walked up to her bed to take a glance on her laptop.

"Ooooh. You've been writing poems again."

"My poems are all I've got."

Sunny grinned as she watched her cousin comb her pink hair and tied it up in a bun. Jessica's hair isn't that long, it's just up to her shoulder.

"Your hair looks so cool, that is why you really have to go out often and show it off. You're the only one in our zone who have a pink hair. Perhaps, I should plan a blind date for you."

"Don't you dare. I don't want to get involve in any relationship right now. I'm busy enjoying this single life."

"Pft. Whatever. Let's go"

 

Jessica's POV.

 

Here I am, at the park- watching Seohyun paint on the Basketball Court's outside wall. On the other side, there's my cousins and friends working on the booth. I don't know if they can make one though- haha. They're arguing where to put what or what to do. Idiots. Hoseok looks so pissed at Namjoon. Ey, those two really have anger issues and their patience is so short. Tsk. There's this one time when they argued about this online game, I don't know what they were talking about back then but they fought and haven't talk to each other for a week. I was stuck in between, I talked some sense in them and fortunately, they made up.

"Jessy!"

I turned around and was greeted by a running guy- more likely, gay. He jumped on me, wrapping his arms and legs around my petite body which made me carry him like a baby.

"Kibum!"

"I missed you!"

I laughed as he kissed my cheeks. This kid is so hyper. Where did his energy came from?

I noticed he was not alone, he was with Nicole- who is also one of our childhood friends. I smiled at her and she grinned then run off to our friends, which I find creepy.

"Alright, I missed you too. Now, get off me." And finaly, I felt freedom when Kibum got back on his feet.

"Oh, sorry. And I told you, call me Key!"

"Fine, Key. You're here to help?"

"Not really, I'm here to party! There's a dance party later."

"Oh, right. I forgot."

"You are oustide! It's a miracle! I am proud of you."

"Shut up, those idiots dragged me out of the house."

Kibum- I mean, Key took a glance at our friends who are still arguing. He laughed at our friends' crazy antics before looking right back at me.

"Hey, Jess. I have this friend- "

I cut him off. "Shut it. I ain't going on a blind date."

"Nooo! I just wanted to say this friend of mine have a huge crush on you. She's like my daughter-"

"And what about it?"

"Nothing. Her name is Sooyoung. Does her name rings a bell?"

"Nope."

"She wears glasses. She's from here. Her house is two blocks away from the court."

"Still, I don't know her."

"She asked me a favor to not tell you about her having a crush on you, but you are my close friend so here I am. Oh, by the way, she saw you earlier while you were watching Seohyun, I can tell that she's really into you. Sunny knows her, they're friends."

"Look, I don't know what are you up to but I don't care if someone is having a crush on me. Duh, it's like a normal thing. I am so pretty."

"Psh. You're so conceited."

I laughed at his remarks. Key smiled and pulled me for a walk. He shouted at our friends that we should buy a drink and as expected, the idiots runs towards us as if they were in an olympics. Geez, these fools would do anything for a bottle of beer.

A moment later, I found myself walking around the park along with my group while holding a bottle of beer. I looked around and saw Sunny behind us, talking with an unfamiliar earthling- I call people 'earthling/earthlings' sometimes since I feel like I'm an alien that doesn't belong anywhere. Back to Sunny and the girl, she was wearing glasses, she was skinny but not that skinny. I caught her attention and she glanced at me but looked away the moment our eyes met. Is she Sunny's new girlfriend? Poor girl. I shrugged the thought off and continued talking with Hoseok and Namjoon.

We arrived at our booth that looks more like a simple cottege, we helped ourselves and sat on the chair made out of bamboo while the others sat on the grass. Sunny went to sit beside me and the girl was gone, she was smiling widely as usual but she seems more happier this night. Maybe, she got a yes from the girl or scored a kiss? I don't know and I have no intentions to know  about the details if that's the case.

"Hey, remember that girl Ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter