Never Change

Never Change

"Seolhyun.. wake up, Seolhyun"

I heard my sister calling my name but i ignore her and continue to sleep."I just slept on 5 am and she already wake me up? ughhh"

"Seolhyunnn..." she still trying to wake me up and start to shake my body. "Seolhyun.. you need to see this"

"ahhh waeeee?" i open my eyes and looking annoyed toward my sister.

My sister give me her cellphone and trying to make me to look closely. I adjust my vision towards it and trying to read carefully.

Dispatch - List of "near" friends of BTS member

RM - dating commoner since 2014 until now

Jhope - Dating Bighit Designer sine 2012 - 2015. Still single until now

Suga - dating TWICE Jihyo since 2015 until now

Jimin - dating TWICE Nayeon since 2016 until now

Jin - dating commoner since 2015 until now

Taehyung 'V' - Dating AOA Seolhyun since 2017 - Early 2019. Currently dating Blackpink Jisoo

Jungkook - Single since 2013 until now

 

I read it slowly, repeat again, trying to understand the situation. So.. they revealed my relationship again? They told everyone and makes money from it? WTH !!

I'm giving my sister phone back to her and searching for my own phone. This is not the right time to sleep anymore, I don't feel sleepy anymore. Damn!

"Eonnie.. odiya?" I called my manager. I need to know the real situation here. Does my agency handle it right away?

"Seolhyun.. you do know your problem right now, right? Our CEO called me this morning, he asked me about your relationship with that BTS member"

"but he already know that I had relationship with Taehyung and he knows that we already over months ago"

"yes.. he just want to make sure that you doesn't have anything with Taehyung anymore so the marketing team will make a statement about that. Relax.. we already know that they can do their job well" my manager trying to makes me calm down.

"how can they did this to me? Twice? Can they just leave me alone?" I really mad to Dispatch team. "Are they not satisfied with what they did to me in 2016? they just destroyed my career in one night. So they will do the same to me now? Twice for God sake?"

"you need to calm down Seolhyun, we still don't know how netizen will react about this news"

"are we need to predict it eonnie? We already know what they will say. They will hate me, call me or anything. You did remember what they said to me before right? And at that moment, I dated just Zico, Block B member. I can not imagine what they will say right now, it is BTS!!!"

"yess.. it is BTS! I'm happy that you still remember it. Why you don't remember it before you had scandal with him? I already told you, remember? Don't play fire with that group!" my manager insinuated me.

I did remember back then, when all people around me advised me not to make scandal with Taehyung, BTS member. BTS already huge when I started my relationship with Tae, but I ignored them, you know how people fall in love right?

"yess.. and I'm sorry eonnie. Maybe I need to prepare myself for the worst. Need to stay away from media social for a while"

"that's a good idea. You need to relax, your relationship has already over by the way. You are just an ex, so they will not attack you too hard"

"I hope so, I don't want to be a burden to AOA. They need their comeback quietly"

"that's oke, the other member still have their own scandal too. I don't know why all of you love to make me stress like this, but I still love all of you, hahaha" my manager trying to make a humour in this situation. That's why we love her so much too.

"thank you eonnie, thank you for always being there until now"I said it sincerely.

"you are welcome. I heard Bighit already make a statement already. They confirmed all the scandals, your past relationship too. Try to stay away from media social for a while like you said Don't read all the hated comment, it just will hurt you"

"ok eonnie, I will not. Sorry in advance to make you worry"

"hmm.. trying to calm yourself first. I will back to you if there's any news" my manager hang up.

I tried to relax myself on my bed. Tried to accept the situation. How can it be like this? tried to ignore all the calls and messages on my phone, until one message got my attention, from Taehyung.

Taehyung : I know you will not accept my calls, I just want to let you know that my agency will do anything to stop the news. We already made a statement, sorry if it will hurt you but don't be, we didn't do anything bad, had a relationship and break up is not a crime, just calm down and believe everything will be alright.

I just smiled when I read his message. Since when he became wise like this? He asked RM or Jhope oppa for this message? Or his new girlfriend really makes him to read books so he can said anything like this? Lol

I took a deep breath and really trying to relax. I wish that netizen will not saying too harsh and give me mercy for this one. BTS really a phenomenon right now, they are so huge that I can not even imagine how much their fans are. There are Army everywhere, around the world, even if aliens exist, they will be their fans too I guess.

I didn't imagine that our relationship would be revealed like this, 2 years until we finally broke up, everything was fine, only the people closest to us knew it. After all this time..

After got mixed feelings in the morning and unable to imagine what would happen in my career later, I finally fell asleep and hoped that everything would be fine as Taehyung said. I really hope that. Please.

---

a week has passed since the scandal, I'm grateful everything's fine. So fine. The impact I experienced wasn't as bad as before, I was even surprised that many netizens gave positive comments. I think this is one of the positive factors as a star that is too famous and be proud at, small scandals like yesterday will not harm and become a barrier. You do know that I'm not talking about myself right? Yes.. it's about BTS. I'm even so surprise that so many netizen gave support to the member that still have a relationship, including Taehyung. He got so many positif response about his new relationship with Jisoo-ssi, as you know she is from Blackpink, girlgroup that is no less famous than BTS, and I'm happy for it, really.

I didn't deny that my relationship with Taehyung isn't that good since we broke up, I think it's very rare to see an ex have good relations after breaking up, hahaha.. I didn't even remember why we broke up at the first place.

We are doing fine for this 2 years, until BTS got so famous (too famous) since 2018 and we started rarely meet because he becames so much busy. He rarely in Korea, we only contact each other once a day, meet once a month, and then increasingly rarely because of each other's activities and finally stop contacted each other in early 2019. That's it, that's how we broke up ... without saying anything and finally we met again in March and officially split up.

In early april i heard he became close to jisoo which i knew they were already close before i even dated him and found out they were dating in may. Hurt? Mad? Ofcourse I'am. How I didn't feel betrayed? you date someone for two years and he already got your replacement in just two months? It's so nice to be someone who is handsome and famous, he can get everything!!

But it doesn't mean that I'm not close to someone else. Yeah.. I admit I'm close to someone, Hwang Minhyun from Nuest, you do know him right? Wanna one? but I don't think I will be as fast as that can date someone new. How can you date someone else after spending two years with someone you consider special?

"why don't you start to date that Minhyun? You like him at the first place right? Remember that you being his fangirl when he still in Produce 101?" Jimin eonnie asked me one day

we were having dinner at Jim Eonnie's house at that time, as you know that we often spend time together.

"yes I like him, but it isn't enough to date him already. We still need to know each other better"I answered her while stiring my jajangmyeon.

"why? He seems so nice to me. He even better from all of your ex"

"really? You're too quick to judge eonnie"

"that's what I think, even the old ones you ended up breaking up too right, I was even surprised you could have a relationship for two years, that's still amaze me"

 

I try to hold my laugh. I don't even believe myself. That's my longest relationship ever.

"that's why. I want to make sure that I really know him before I date him"

"why? You will not marry him directly, even your ex-boyfriend already has a girlfriend. Why you don't? don't tell me you still love him Seolhyun!" Jimin eonnie stare at me.

I stop eating my jajangmyeon right away. That words really got me.

"Seolhyun! Don't!"Jimin eonnie poke me.

I just smiled. "you can not forget someone that fast after spent 2 years together eonnie. It becames habbit to think about him, want to message him or just want to hear his voice"

"but he isn't deserve that. He already got over you, just in 2 months remember? I thought he was approaching that Blackpink member even still going out with you"

"I realize that too eonnie, but what should I do? You know I'm a very stubborn person. I'm sure that I can definitely forget it someday, slowly"

"you better!" Jimin eonnie give me one cola bottle.

"even this cola thing makes me remember of him, how ironic" I tried to drink this cola.

"Seolhyun.. you can do it, you deserve better. I know it already, you will be happy. You are my naïve and kind baby"Jimin eonnie hug me tightly.

 

You know when you feel sad but not too sad, but when someone hugs you tightly, your tears drop by themselves? I feel it now.

suddenly I start to cry when Jimin Eonnie hugged me, even I didn't cry like this when I broke up. I don't know, I just feel so lost.

Jimin Eonnie tried to calm me down by rubbing my head, saying that everything would be fine and I would definitely find my happiness someday.

Yes.. I still do love him, I still do miss him. Missed his voice, his laugh, his joke, his babbling, the stories of his own wolrd, stories about his dog, his family or anything about him. I really hope someday that I will forget all of this thing about him. Yes.. someday I will.

***

Ok, done for my first chapter. I hope all of you will like it and sorry for my bad grammar because English isn't my mother tongue so bear it please, lol

See you in the next chapter and don't forget to leave your impression on comment section so I can improve for my next chapter.

XoXo,

Ttaekimm