Jealousy

6cm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She was sure Sakura saw how Seulgi was all over her. During ISAC, her sunbae payed extra attention to her when they were up in the game. It was known that she was ten years younger than her Red Velvet senior, that was why Seulgi treated her like a baby. The attention and affection she received were accepted with gratitude and stan twitter blew up with the two. She was sure that her girlfriend now know the news, and she was sure Sakura was feeling the jealousy. She nearly cackled at the thought. She expected her to be extra clingy to her at the moment.

 

But the unexpected happened.

 

"Wonyo~" she heard her cherry blossom as she lounged at their couch. They were given a day off after a series of practices to prepare for their concert in japan. She was munching on some chips as she saw Sakura sat beside her.

 

This is the moment. The moment she's been waiting for. 

 

Wonyoung hid her smirk as she acknowledged her girlfriend with the offer of some chips to the older's mouth. Sakura opened it and munched noisily.

 

"How's my baby?" Sakura gently gazed at the maknae.

 

"I'm doing fine unnie, it's not like we don't see each other." Wonyoung smiled amusedly.

 

"You?" The maknae asked back.

 

"Just a bit tired. Say, Wonyo-ah..." 

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You and Seulgi sunbaenim..." This is it.

 

Sakura's gaze became uncertain.

 

Wonyoung was just eyeing her with mild curiosity but inside, she was bubbling with excitement.

 

"..."

 

She was waiting. Wonyoung was waiting for Sakura to blurt out that she's annoyed that another girl payed attention to her. She was waiting for her unnie to pout and huffed like a kid and stubbornly say that Wonyoung is only hers and hers alone and nobody would snake her away. And then Wonyoung would reassure her that she's always Sakura's and then they would cuddle in the couch while watching their favorite series on netflix. 

 

"Isn't she so awesome?" She was brought back from her thoughts when she heard her girlfriend's starstruck voice.

 

Wonyoung stared momentarily at her girlfriend. Is what she heard correct? She definitely saw an awestruck Sakura and not a pouty and sulking Sakura. Definitely far away from her imagination. 

 

"Eh?"

 

"Wow Seulgi sunbaenim is so cool like, did you saw how she dashed like the flash and snatch the fan away fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter