Zen Zen Zense

6cm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Play Zenzenzense - RADWIMPS)

 

"You're late!" Instead of a warm hello, I was greeted with a scolding.

 

I looked up to my girlfriend and she was scowling at me while pointing at her watch. I could only scratch my head. Honestly, I was late because I played games late in the night with my gaming buddy Kwangbae until dawn. I could only catch a few hours of sleep but then I didn't hear my alarm clock ring and so here we are.

 

I looked guiltily at her and smiled apologetically. "Wonnie~ Maru-chan was being a pain in the as--" 

 

"Quit the nonsense saku-chan I knew you played games late at night." She deadpanned.

 

"E-Eh?" I sighed. It's no use throwing Maru under the bridge...

 

She huffed then turned around beginning to walk again. "If we're going to start arguing, then we're going to be more late."

 

And with that, I knew that I was forgiven.

 

I smiled while jogging next to her. My hand casually slipped into her own and I laced our fingers together. She tightened her grip and I know she particularly liked this kind of holding hands, the way our hands would interlocked tightly with each other, not a single space could be seen. Our hands perfectly fits each other, just the way we liked it.

 

I caressed her hand with my thumb as I looked at her. "You're pretty but handsome girlfriend is sorry, my beautiful Wonyoung-ah."

 

I couldn't help but to smirk to my boastful apology as I felt her smack her free hand to my shoulder. I couldn't contain my laughter and it seemed like she couldn't too as we chuckled all the way towards our school.

 

It was absurd. But I couldn't help it. I'm still good looking even if I barely slept last night.

 

She threw me a sideway glance with a cheeky smile. "You're lucky you're cute." She stated.

 

I huffed proudly, slightly puffing my chest. "And you're lucky you're dating me."

 

It was silent for a second. I was expecting her reply but was only met with a raised eyebrow. 

 

I chuckled awkwardly. "But ofcourse, I'm luckier dating you..."

 

That's when I saw her victor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter