PHOTOSHOOT

YOUNIVERSE || Yoonsoo Oneshots

Jisoo's POV

I'm a model in one of the most famous modeling agency. I'm 24 y/o and I've been a model since I'm 20 y/o. I'm a famous model, I've got to work with Supreme, Timberland, Gucci, Elle, etc.

Today they said I'll have a partner, I'll be with him or her evry time I'll be having a photoshoot. I just hope we'll get along well.

*Few minutes later

I am browsing in my phone when my manager called me.

"Jisoo-ssi! Come over here!"

I went where manager-nim is and I saw two guys talking with my manager.

"Mr. Lee." I called him.

"Oh Jisoo-ssi, this is Yoongi, your partner *pointing at the white guy* and this is Mr. Choi his manager *pointing at the taller guy."

My partner 

is handsome of course, he has a gummy smile and he's very white. He's a bit taller than me (this is a fanfic guysue).

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jisoo imnida!" I introduced and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Yoongi imnida. I'll be your partner from now on."

*5 months later

Me and Yoongi got along really well, we're bestfriends now. And he always helps me with our photoshoot. I think I grew feelings for him since our first 2 months, we are also called Yoonsoo that's our duo name.

Now we're doing a photoshoot with a famous clothing brand.

We still have 3 more years together and I hope we will have more beautiful memories.

 

*3 years later

 

We're parting our ways now and I'm also quitting my job coz I want to live a normal life now. It's ok for me because I still have a lot of money, I have 100 billion won in my 9 savings accounts and I will also get my last pay cheque today.

 

I went in the meeting room and I saw manager Lee, Mr. Choi and ofc Yoongi.

 

"Oh Jisoo-ssi here is your last pay cheque and this is yours Yoongi."

 

I grabbed it and I got 10 billion won for my last pay cheque.

 

"Thank you Mr. Lee." I bowed at him.

 

"And also, kindly give this to your wife. It's my birthday gift to her." I gave manager-nim the paper bag that has my gift for his wife.

 

"Thank you Jisoo-ssi."

 

I bid goodbyes to them and went out of the meeting room. As I was walking out a voice suddenly called my name.

 

"Jisoo-ah."

 

I turned around and saw Yoongi walking to me.

 

"What is it Yoongi?"

 

"Well I just want to ask you if you want to have a coffee."

 

"Yeah sure."

 

We went in the coffee shop and there's a few people inside. We ordered and we sat, waiting for our order to come.

 

"So, I heard you retired."

 

"Yeah, I just want to live a normal life now. Maybe I'll start a business."

 

"Oh."

 

"What about you Yoongi?"

 

"I retired too, I want to live a normal life too from now on and I want to search for a girlfriend now."

 

"Oh is that so?"

 

"Yeah, and you know I already found her."

 

"Oh, is she beautiful?"

 

What?! What in the world is that question Jisoo? Of course she's beautiful! Great Jisoo just great.

 

"I-I mean i-"

 

"She's really beautiful, since I first saw her she captured my heart with her beautiful smile."

 

"How long since you've known her?"

 

"Almost 4 years ago."

 

"Have you thought of confessing your feelings to her?"

 

"Yeah, maybe you can help me?"

 

Ouch. This is really hurting me. I don't want to help him because if I do I will get hurt but I also want to help him because he's a good friend of mine.

 

"Y-yeah sure."

 

"Really Jisoo?! Thank you very much!"

 

"No problem Yoongi."

 

"By the way what you're doing is just easy I will just ask some questions and you just have to answer them."

 

"Oh ok."

 

"What flavor of cake do you like the most?"

 

"Chocolate of course."

 

"Favourite food?"

 

"Chicken!"

 

Why are the questions related to me?

 

"Short or long hair?"

 

"I prefer long hair."

 

"Coffe or tea?"

 

"Coffee."

 

"Do you love me?"

 

"Of c- what?!"

 

What's the question again?! Did he just asked if I love him?! And I almost said of course?! My God Jisoo you know he already likes another girl!

 

"Jisoo, I really like you I mean I really love you. I loved you since we first met and you really captured my heart with your kindness and with your perfect smile."

 

"Jisoo, will you be my girlfriend?"

 

He said while holding my hands.

 

"O-of course Yoongi!"

 

"Really Jisoo?"

 

"Yeah!"

 

He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

 

"I love you Kim Jisoo."

 

"I love you too Min Yoongi."

 

After we ate he walked me home because it's already night time. Once we reached my house we stopped and hugged.

 

"Are you sure you can walk alone? It's dark here you can just sleep in my house."

 

"No it's ok Jisoo I just live 9 houses away from yours."

 

"Ok if you said so Yoongi."

 

"Good night princess."

 

"Good night my prince."

 

He kissed me but this time on my lips. We kissed passionately for a minute, and we both pulled away catching our breaths.

 

"You should just sleep here Yoongi."

 

"Jisoo,"

 

"Please."  I did my best aegyo for him to stay and sleep in my house

 

"Ok, let's go in now it's cold here."

 

We went in and cuddled each other until we slept.

 

First imagine/oneshot for this book. Hope you liked it guys! 

I purple y'all 💜 

-Elle