Brighten Up My World

YOUNIVERSE || Yoonsoo Oneshots

Third Person's POV

Suga that's what they call him. He is very pale and his smile is more than what you could ask for. His body is alive yet his soul is dead. His smiles are fake and so he is. He's never been true to people. He keeps his problems to himself. He drinks and smokes. He said what he's doing releases some stress in his body and mind.

One night changed the stressful life of his. An angel came to his life, how?

Flashback*

Yoongi's POV

I was eating in a café in our neighbourhood when a girl interrupted me.

"Hey, excuse me."

I looked up at her and saw her beautiful face. It's like a light came to brighten up my dark world. Her face wears a smile and is bare. She doesn't wear any make up and her hair is loose.

"Y-yeah?"

"Can I have a sit here? All the seats are occupied and I really need to eat quickly."

I looked around me and saw that there is a lot of people in the café today. Usually when I go here there's only 10 to 20 seats that are occupied. I looked back at her and answered.

"Sure."

I moved my plate closer to me so she can put down hers on the table.

"By the way, I'm Jisoo."

"I'm Yoongi."

"Nice to meet you Yoongi."

She said stretching out her hand for me to shake and of course I did.

After 5 minutes we're done with our food.

"Thanks for your help Yoongi."

"No problem."

"I need to go now, see you when I see you!"

"Ok see you too."

And with that she left. With her leave, my world became dark and lifeless again. I want to see her again, no, I need to see her again. I don't how she makes me smile when she smiles. And it's my first time to smile a real smile.

I'll see you soon, Jisoo.

End of flashback*

Third person's POV

And they met several times again under some circumstances. At their 4th meeting they decided to exchange numbers and after that they kept on texting each other. They became the bestest mate. Jisoo is there for him and so is Yoongi.

Jisoo soon knew that he is drinking or smoking so she made a way for him to stop that.

Flashback*

Jisoo is with Yoongi in his room. He is playing the piano while Jisoo is eating chicken and browsing on her phone. Yoongi suddenly took out a packet of cigarettes and took out a lighter. Jisoo looked at him and she quickly went to him and snatched the cigarettes and lighter on his hands.

"What are you doing Yoongi?!"

"Trying to light a cigarette so I can smoke."

"What the?! Do you know that smoking can harm your lungs?! Here take this."

Jisoo gives out a lollipop to Yoongi.

"Don't. Ever. Smoke. Again. Understood?!"

"Y-yah!"

"What?"

"N-nothing."

"Ok."

At the park (a month later)*

Yoongi is alone at the park because Jisoo can't go with him today. He decided to drink because he saw a stall that sells liquors. He is currently undergoing a depression these days but he didn't told it to Jisoo. He went to the stall and ordered 2 bottles of soju. Just as he was about to pay a hand pulled him and pulls his money from the counter.

"I'm so sorry Ms. but he's not taking those. He's a bit crazy and orders foods and drinks out of nowhere but he really doesn't have some money."

"But he just took-"

"That's my money. He took my wallet from my bag. Again I'm really sorry Ms."

"No it's ok just keep an eye on him next time."

"Yeah I will, thanks!"

Jisoo pulled him to a bench and they sat down.

"You still drink?"

"Yeah."

"Yoongi! Wake up! I'm here if you have some problems, you can call me anytime you want! You don't need to smoke or drink because I'm always here for you."

"I-i'm sorry. I will call you from now on. I promise Jisoo-ah."

"Please keep your promise and, here for you."

She handed him a banana milk and he gladly took it. They stayed there until the night sets in.

Present time*

Yoongi is planning on confessing his feelings for Jisoo.

He prepared for this confession. He brought her flowers and chickens. And the place that he took is a very memorable place. It's the café where they met. Where Yoongi first smiled his real smile.

Yoongi's POV

I have everything planned today. It's our friendly anniversary today. It's been 2 years since we met. I'm picking her up from her house and I will take her to the café where we met.

I drove to her house and when I got there I doorbelled and she opened the door.

"Hey Yoongi! Why are you here?"

"Get ready, we're gonna go out."

"Wait are you taking me on a date?" She asked teasingly.

"Maybe."

She gasped and acted like she's going to faint any second.

"Yoongi's asking me on a date!"

"Y-yah! I didn't said it like that!"
I said defensively.

"But it sounds like that."

"J-just go take a bath and wear nice clothes! And please hurry I'll wait in my car. And here *gives flowers* for you. Happy 2nd friendly anniversary, Jisoo-ah."

"Thanks Yoongi."
She hugged me and I froze. But I hugged back.

We hugged many times before but this hug feels different. I think it's because I'm nervous for what will happen later.

30 minutes later*

Jisoo went out wearing a blue dress that's above her knee. Why is she wearing that kind of dress?! It's too short! I just hope no boys will snatch her away from me.

"Yoongi!"
She knocked on my window. And I opened it.

"Open the ing door will you?"

"Oh right."

I opened the door in the passenger seat and she went in. I took off my jacket and placed it on her lap.

"Your dress is too short."

"Thanks for the jacket. And I don't have any dresses in my closet so that leaves me with this dress."

"Ok. Let's go now. We're having a long day today."

I started the engine and drove to the café.

"Really? Are we going to an amusement park today?"

"If you want to."

"My gosh you're really taking me to a date!"

"Aish! I can't argue with you anymore so say what you want to say."

"Yoongi's taking me on a date on our 2nd friendly anniversary!~"
She sings

"Yoongi loves me so much that he wants to date with me today~"

W-what?!

"What?!"

"Why? You'll deny it? Hey Yoongi you love me! But as a bestfriend only hehe."

"Yeah yeah I love you as a bestfriend."

"See? I love you too Sugums!"

"Sugums?"

"I'll call you that from now on. It's because when you smile your gums shows hehe."

"I'll call you Jichu."

"Why?"

"Because you like Pikachu."

"And I like you too."

"Huh?"

"Nah, I'm just kidding."

"We've arrived on our first destination!"

"The café?"

"Yeah as our anniversary special I will take you to the places you love and are memorable to us two."

"Ooh! You're so sweet!"

We went out of the car and I assisted her. When we walked in there's no much people. We sat on our spot and called a waiter for us to order. We ordered and waited for it to come.

"So what's our schedule for today Sugums?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"You're unfair!" She said with a pout.

She's cute but I'm not gonna fall for that trap. Let me surprise you princess.

Soon our orders came and we dug in. After we ate breakfast in the café I took her to a Pokemon shop. (A/n: Well it's a shop where they sell Pokemon merchandise like pillows, tumblers, mugs, pens, etc.)

"Wahh! This place is so beautiful!"

"Pick anything, it's my treat."

"R-really?! Anything?!"

"Yeah."

"Ok Sugums!"

Jisoo's POV

Yoongi is really sweet today! I'm not used to this! I picked a pikachu pillow, 2 mugs (1 pikachu and 1 Ash) and 2 hoodies same as the mugs. I didn't picked so many because I'm shy. Yoongi's gonna pay for it so I just picked 5 items 3 items for me and 2 items for Yoongi.

"I'm done picking!"

"You'll not add more?"he asked

"Nope! Let's pay this because I really want to go to the amusement park now!" I said excitedly.

We went to the counter and paid for the items. Once we're done we went in th car and Yoongi started to drive again but this time to the neverland! (a/n: It's like a Disneyland in Korea it's really beautiful there I wish I could go there.)

As we arrived we parked the car in the parking lot and grabbed our things.

"Uhm Yoongi."

"Yeah?"

"This is for you."

I gave him the hoodie and the mug with the Ash design.

"Thanks Jisoo."

"Welcome and thanks too because you bought it for me."

"Let's wear our hoodie! It's really cold outside."

"Sure!"

We wore our hoodie and went in. We tried many rides like roller coaster, anchor's away and zipline. We also played some games there. There's one game there that if you popped the 3 ballons with a dart in a row you'll get a pikachu stuff toy.

I played the game and of course I won. I gave it to Jisoo and she hugged me really tight! She even kissed my cheek. I think I'm going to melt in my spot at that point.

Once we're done in the amusement park we went to our last destination for that day and that is the restaurant on the hill. It's a small restaurant only a few people knows about it. And it's a great place you can see the overview of Seoul.

We ate dinner there and went to the place where you can see the view.

"Wahh it's really beautiful here Sugums! How did you know this place?"

"I made some research."

"Ok! Thanks for taking me out today! I had fun!"

"Uhm, Jisoo I have something to tell you."

"W-what is it?"

"I don't want to be your best friend anymore."

"H-huh? You don't want to be m-my best friend anymore?! Y-you're going to leave me?"

"No! I didn't mean it like that!"

"Then what do you mean?!"

Tears are rolling down from her face. I wiped her tears and gently spoke.

"I want to be your boyfriend."

Jisoo's POV

"I want to be your boyfriend."

W-what?! Am I hearing things right? Does Yoongi really want me to be his girlfriend?

"I love you Jisoo from the day that we met you're like a light that came to my life to brighten up my world. You really mean everything to me. Please accept my feelings for you Jisoo."

"Of course Yoongi! I would love to be your girlfriend! And I also have feelings for you.'

I blushed because f embarrassment.

He pulled me by my waist and started to lean in. His soft plump lips met mine and we had a passionate kiss for a minute. We both pulled away and catched for some air.

"I love you my Jichu." He said while pinching my cheeks.

"I love you too Sugums!" I replied and pecked on his lips.

And that's how their love story started.

----------------------------------------

 Also please vote for my books and don't forget to follow me! I'm open for request. Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors you've encountered in this chapter. Purple y'all guys! 😘💜💜 Until next update see ya

-Elle