Mysterious Guy and ... Secret?

I'm Taking This Chance

It's already been two weeks since Insoo left, and Mi Cha didn't feel any better. She's tried her best to put on a happy face, but inside she was breaking apart, little by little. MYNAME had given her space because she wanted it, but honestly it just made her feel worse because she needed someone to lean on.

Mi Cha was droning in and out of class as she remembered ever memory she had of Insoo and her. She couldn't stop thinking about him. How could she? Mi Cha loved him from the bottom of her heart and she thought that he did as well, but guess she was wrong.

"Mi Cha." Someone called. "Mi Cha!"

Mi Cha blinked out of her thoughts to see her teacher standing in front of her desk. "Yes, teacher?"

"I said to read the sentence in your book."

Mi Cha gave a nervous laugh and looked in her bag for her book. It didn't show up, though, no matter how hard she searched for it.

*What? But I was so sure that it was in here!* Mi Cha thought, frantically.

"Do you even have your book?"

Mi Cha laughed nervously, again, and looked back up at him. "Um ... I forgot it at home. Mianhae."

Her teacher gave her a disappointed look. "This is the fifth time. I think it's time that you learned your lesson. I want you to stand out in the hallway with your hands up, now."

Mi Cha took a deep breathe, wanting to shout at him that he was being unfair. But she knew that teachers didn't really care if you were going through an emotional problem or not. You either bring your stuff, or you don't. So, Mi Cha quietly bowed her head and walked to the door.

Mi Cha stood out there for the rest of the class. By the time she was finished, her arms were aching but it wasn't anywhere near the pain that she felt in her heart.

The end of school came. Mi Cha sighed as she walked out the doors. She started walking home and along the way she tripped and went sprawling on to the floors. Feeling humiliated, she got up only to find all her books everywhere. Mi Cha sighed again and bent down to pick one but someone else beat her to it.

"You should be more careful." A voice said.

Mi Cha looked up to see a cool looking boy. He was handsome looking and had a bandana wrapped around his wild looking hair.

She bowed. "Kamsahamnida."

"No problem. I'll help you pick up the others." The boy said as he made a grab for the other books. 

"Aniyo, it's okay." Mi Cha protested as she started grabbing them before the boy could, but she couldn't help but feel happy that this guy wasn't so mean.

"You shouldn't reject someone's help. It's quite mean, you know."

Mi Cha bowed her head. "Really? Mianhae ..."

"Ah, don't say sorry all the time. Why do you look so down?" The guy peered down so he could take a look at her. And he liked what he was seeing. Mi Cha was really pretty and looked innocent, his type of girls.

"I'm not down. I was just thinking." She gave a nervous laugh and grabbed for the books in the guy's hand, but he moved away. "Aniyo, I'm bored right now, so I want you to accompany me."

"I'm not in the mood to follow some random guy." Mi Cha sighed, getting slightly annoyed by this guy. "May I please have my books?"

The guy frowned. "You're rejecting me?"

It was her turn to frown. Just when she thought she found a guy who wasn't so mean, she was wrong. "Yes, I'm rejecting you. Now please, give me back my book."

"Why should I-" A picture dropped out from one of her books that the guy was holding. He bent down to pick it up. It was a picture of Insoo. Mi Cha's eyes widened and she made a grab for it but the guy was quick to react. "Woah, calm down... Who's this guy? You're boyfriend?"

Mi Cha didn't say anything, all she wanted was to grab the picture away from this stranger. "Give it back!"

"Why? Is this your ... Ex?" Mi Cha froze. The guy smirked, now having an idea to who this person was. He sighed and lifted her chin so she was looking at him. "Why are you pining for this guy? You should just forget about him. You can do better. I'm willing to go out with you."

Mi Cha just looked at the guy, tempted. Thoughts were running through her head like a train, but they all answered the same thing.

*I won't be lonely anymore. Maybe this guy can help me ....*

She was tempted to agree, but then the promise that she made to Insoo popped into her head. That was enough to push the guy away and grab the picture and her books. The guy fell to the ground, bewildered.

"Forget about him? I won't! I ... made a promise to him ... And I intend to keep it! Guys like you are just animals, you guys don't care what a girl is feeling. He did, and so I love him." Mi Cha the last part softly, then she looked up with determination. "I won't forget about him. Thank you for picking up my books, but you could've done it without trying to be mean."

She turned around and left the guy sitting there on the ground. *Forget about him? I won't! He wouldn't have made me make that promise if he didn't love me.*

The guy who was left on the ground was shocked that a girl had rejected him. Nobody ever did. But ... He liked it, for some reason. The girl had shown loyalty to the guy, despite being her ex.

*Hmm ... You're very loyal little girl. I like that.* The guy smirked and stared after her. *I hope we'll see each other soon.*

Seyong, who was walking home, saw Mi Cha walking his way. He smiled and waved but she passed by without even glancing at him. Confused, Seyong walked after her.

"Mi Cha!" Seyong called, but she never stopped. "Mi Cha!" She still didn't stop, so Seyong did the one thing that always got her attention. "Minnie!"

Mi Cha froze in her tracks then turned to look at Seyong with a shocked look. "What did you call me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! I changed some information to the foreword ^^. Check it out :D

Oh and I wanted to congratulate Big Bang for their debut!! I'm so happy to see them all backtogether, especially Jiyong! I was literally crying when I saw them all together ^^.