Yuta Don't want Baby

I Want a Baby

 

“HURRY UP Yuta! Give me a baby!” Elle is already in her undergarment only. She knows Yuta won't be home for long so they need to hurry up and proceed with her plan. 

 

“We need to discuss first! Why so sudden you want to have a baby?” asked Yuta narrowing his eyes at Elle. Eyeing her from head to toe. Elle always seems crazy but today is just extra crazy for him to handle. 

 

“Because i want a mini Yuta at home. You’re too far away and i miss you so much”

 

Yuta was touched by her answer 

 

But he needs to remain calm, he can't just fulfill everything Elle wants. 

 

Of course Yuta wants to have a baby with Elle,

 

But not now, both of them are not financially stable. Atleast Elle is not since she is a student. 

 

Yes the most important thing is she is still a student

 

Yuta doesn't want Elle to give up kn her dreams just for a baby. 

 

“Please dont be like this, you always be independent and why are you being like this?” asked Yuta slightly scolding her.

 

This ticks her off. Just a few minutes ago Yuta had agreed to give her baby. But now he's scolding her? 

 

What the-

 

“If you dont want to give me then just say so"

 

Elle tried to reach for her phone by the nightstand wanted to call Ten. 

 

But Yuta was faster. 

 

He grabbed the phone from her and gripped on her hands. Hard. 

 

“its hurt-“

 

“How could you do this with other man? you dont love me?”

 

Elle's face reddened in embarrassment and angered. She knows he's mad but he has no right to questions her loves for him. 

 

 

“its you who doesn’t love me. You leave me and you’re blaming me for missing you. You force me to be independent when i need you” said Elle, tears started to form. 

 

She hates to have a big fight with Yuta. Its not annoying but its hurt.

 

Yuta’s word hurt her

 

“I went there to chase my dream Elle. I worked hard for us” 

 

but Elle didn’t care, she is just being immature and look away from Yuta’s face

 

“okay, if you really want to have a baby and you can’t wait for me. Just do it with Ten” 

 

Elle eyes lit up in excitement, that was her original plan. So she will gladly do that. 

 

 

“But you have to pass the test tomorrow. If you pass the test, you can do it with Ten and break up with me” yuta added

 

Elle speecless,

 

Yuta let go of her hands and carry his luggage into their room. 

 

....... 

 

 

The next day, 

 

 

Ten and Elle are in Elle’s house

 

 

With Yuta,

 

and two babies

 

like a real babies

 

“this is my friend’s babies.” said Yuta, while gesturing to the babies who's sleeping soundly on the mattress he had prepared earlier that day. 

 

Yuta had been cleaning since morning and told his friend, Jaehyun that he will babysit the twins for today. 

 

but actually its a test for Ten and Elle

 

Yuta knows Elle doesn't really like babies even though she knows how to take care one. 

 

Well she haven't take care two of them at the same time. 

 

 

thats why he prepared this test for them.

 

“so you two have to take care of the babies. if you can past this test, then you two can make them on your own” said Yuta

 

“Its easy” Ten said proudly. 

 

"I have 10 years experience of having a pet cat and I have babysit 15 kittens when I was in Thailand. So nothing could possibly go wrong" said zten with his signature smug face. 

 

Elle just watch Yuta’s serious face, still thinking about the break up Yuta had mentioned last night

 

She doesn’t want break up, this is not her plan

 

“but Yuta-“

 

“i’m coming home by 6. So don’t kill the babies” said Yuta before exiting the house. 

 

“its okay Elle. Its easy”

 

of course Ten had no idea about the break up

 

 

.......

 

 

And it is a bad idea to have them looking after the twins

 

after Yuta left the house,

 

Seojun started crying and few minutes later followed by Seoeun 

 

And Elle hates when the babies started wailing so she had forced Ten to shoos the baby.

 

 

At first Ten is okay and try to calm himself while telling the babies to stop crying. 

 

but few hours later Ten is stressed out and he gives up. 

 

Elle tried her best to help but she just hates the sound of babies crying

 

she is stressed and feel like she needs Yuta right now

 

its been 4 hours since Yuta left

 

the house is a mess, both Ten and Elle were so hungry that they had to cook lunch whilst holding the baby. 

 

and its hard.

 

its really hard when the baby starts crying 

 

Ten and Elle shouted at each other and the babies cry even louder

 

“Elle, i cant do this. They’re not cat. They’re baby” kata Ten

 

but its too late to say that.

 

Elle just wanted to cry

 

She used to take care the twins for 3 hours with Yuta before when Jaehyun had to take his wife to clinic. 

 

And its okay when Yuta is around. Both of them don’t really like baby but they know how to take care of baby

 

But Ten is just terrible, Elle had to do everything alone. Feed the babies, change their diapers and even clean them. 

 

Its tiring and Elle feel so stressed by that

 

Suddenly, Nayeon called Ten and she knows Ten is at Elle’s house

 

so she comes

 

“Chittaphon! you really want a baby? and you want to do with other girl?!” asked Nayeon yelling and throwing things at Ten. 

 

“you dont want to give-“

 

“you are a fuc- student and i know you’re not mature enough to have a baby. thats why i ignored you!” Nayeon is fuming with anger. 

 

Ten nods. 

 

he knows he is wrong 

 

“Lets go home and talk” said Nayeon dragging Ten out of the house. 

 

They leave the house along with Elle and the twins. 

 

 

 

..... 

 

 

Yuta is watching his training videos when Elle’s calling him

 

 

He was sitting at a nearby cafe just in case Elle calls him for emergency. 

 

As expected. 

 

Elle calls him and its not even 6 o'clock yet.

 

Yuta picks up the call and is attacked by Elle’s nonstop questioning his well being and telling him to go home.

 

The babies were crying at the back were hard to miss. 

 

“Yuta... they wont stop crying.. help”

 

Yuta tries to suppres his laugh, and he is imagining Elle’s stressed face

 

“Where’s Ten? im busy-“

 

“He left me.. please...”

 

 

..........

 

Yuta went home with chocolate ice cream and few donuts for Elle. 

 

He entered the house and were greeted by the sight of Elle trying to put Seojun to sleep while she, herself is crying. 

 

Seoeun was sound aslee but Seojun haven't sleep yet

 

The house was a mess and there's used diapers not properly disposed by the sink. Euw

 

Yuta just laugh and Elle was glaring at her, then continued to cry. 

 

“awww why my baby is sad?” asked Yuta, her hairs playful smile were hanging by his lips. 

 

“Yuta, i dont want to have mini Yuta in our house”

 

 

Elle was still tired and sad with what she had to go through for today. 

 

 

Elle take a look at the babies. 

 

Jaehyun is well behave and so does his wife, she is calm.

 

But the babies are - emm

 

So if they have mini Yuta at home, won't it will be a total chaos? 

 

“You said you want mini me so that you wont miss me-“

 

Yuta stops talking when Elle cries louder

 

Yuta told her to eat the donuts he bought while he puts Seojun to sleep. 

 

15 minutes later he went to kitchen and saw Elle was sleeping at the kitchen counter with an unfinished donuts in hands. 

 

He snapped a few pictures of her sleeping state, just as a reminder for her when she asked for a mini Yuta again in future. 

 

 

...............

 

 

 

“I hate you”

 

Elle said when she saw Ten at their campus cafe. 

 

“Dont hate me, I'm leaving soon” kata Ten 

 

“what?”

 

“Nayeon and i will get marry. And i’ll continue my study at Thailand”

 

 

 

-END-