Soft Cuddles and Healing Kisses

From Seoul to Daegu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary:

What are the odds of someone to have a day full of misfortunes and calamities? As if the universe decided to pull a prank on her, it happened to Jiyeon.

Great. Just great.

Thankfully Hyunjung is there to make her feel better.

 

 

It was an awful day for Jiyeon, literally her worst day ever.

Everything started when she woke up late in the morning for her class. Having had to run with all her might to the class, barely escaping the late tolerance from their professor. She was hungry and thirsty from all of that sweating.

Suddenly the professor reminded that today’s the due date for their assignment and they can submit it through their class’ secretary. And of course, poor Jiyeon had forgotten to bring her assignment. She literally had to beg her class secretary to buy her time and submit it to the professor later. Her class secretary was kind enough to help her. However unfortunately for her, this professor’s famous for being strict. Her class secretary could only extend the time limit to lunch time. Which left Jiyeon with no other option but to run back to her apartment straight after class just to get her assignment.

 

After all the running back and forth to her apartment. Jiyeon was left with just 5 minutes before her next class starts. She really wanted to just skip it, but she had no choice but to attend cause they would be having quiz which would affect her grade greatly.

Of course, Jiyeon couldn’t focus in class at all after the chaotic morning that she had. She was feeling sticky after all the running, hungry and thirsty. Not to forget that Jiyeon’s the type that couldn’t function properly without her daily dose of caffeine intake. She could easily ace this quiz if she’s in a good shape. Right now, she could only pray to all the gods out there for her not to mess up this quiz that badly.

If Jiyeon thought her day couldn’t get any worse than this and she could finally grab something to quench her thirst and growling stomach, she was totally wrong. After the class ended, Jisoo had quickly pulled Jiyeon and took off her cardigan to cover Jiyeon’s back.

 

“Jiyeon-ah, wait!” Jisoo whispered.

“W-what?” a bewildered Jiyeon asked. She had an idea why Jisoo was acting this way, but she hoped that it wasn’t the case.

“Your skirt!” Jisoo continued to whisper. “You should’ve checked….”

 

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter