2nd attempt to suicide

Sacrifice? {HIATUS}

Michelle's POV:

"Well I guess this is it...." I said looking at the bottle of poison. I was standing on a bridge looking at the bright,shiny full moon. "Ahh~~~ what a lovely scenery before death.

"Well here we go....."

I slowly opened the bottle,"Hmm it says one gulp is enough... maybe I should drink the whole thing...."  I had a little a sniff at the scent,"Eugh! Aish this poison smells horrible!!AISH!!" I yelled ruffling my brown hair.

"Oh God... "

I slowly moved the poison to my mouth,"This is it....."

"..........."

"Eugh! OUCH!" I screamed before falling into the river,"Hey S....top t...here!!!!!!" I yelled at the group of boys who was running past.

"Sheesh!! If I see them again they're soo dead...... Aish if I had the guts to do that....." I slowly made my way out of the freezing, cold water.

While walking I slipped and my nose made contact with the hard concrete,"AGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE???!!!!!!!!" I screamed holding my nose to check if it's broken or anything.

At Home~~~~~

"Yah !!! Where were you??!!" My oh-so-called Mum questioned.

"I-"   "Go clean the dishes, clean the floor, clean the shelves and decorate the garden!" My oh-so-called mum interrupted.

"Ye-" "HURRY UP!!!!"

I bowed before heading towards the garden. It was dark with only the moonlight left so  I couldn't see anything,"God why are you so unfair??......"

 

Doojoon's POV:

! We had a fight with super junior today. We were running around Seoul to find a place to hide. I turned to where the bridge was and suprisingly found a girl there. *Hmm... Not much people come here at night... Aish what ever.. Gotta run!!!*

We were too focused on running that I didn't even notice I had pushed the girl off the bridge!!!!

*Aish no time to apoloize....*

20 minuted late~~~

"Hyung what was that for? The girl must've been terribly shocked and cold." Yoseob scolded.

"Yah! We didn't have time so how could I stop???"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo sorry if it's boring and has mistakes :(

I'm just sooo tired and sleepy and I can't update tmrw so I'm truly sorry.

*Yawns* Goodnight everyone!:D Sleep tight;D Don't let the bed bugs bite!!! ;)))))

Byezz