Awkward First Meeting

Sacrifice? {HIATUS}

*Past*

Michelle's POV:

Ring ring ring*

"Hey Mich! Would you mind doing my homework for me!"

"B-bu--..."

"Thanks!! I knew I could trust you!!!" the random girl left laughing with her friends.

Well my life was always like that.... While walking down the hallway, random people were passing their homework to me...

*Forget the Past,Treasure the Present,Face the Future... My grandma would always remind us till she died... Grandma... I can't forget the Past... All those bullies shall haunt me forever..... Treasure the Present?? Pulease, that's the last thing I'll do.. Face the Future? I don't think I have the guts to do that....*

I took out a pocket knife while heading towards the roof. I tried calling my parents for the last time.. but I guess parents are parents. They didn't want me to take over their company which they've worked hard for. So from the minute I was born I was already treated like trash. So is my schoollife, this is the only way to save me from this cruel,unfair world...

*Hmmm... Which is the less painful way of dying....* I kept on looking at the knife and down the building.

"Hmmm... I guess jumping down would probably make me faint then die... Ok! I got this!" I slowly made my way towards the railings.

"1!"

"2!"

"....."

"Aish I can't do this!!!!" I yelled ruffling my hair.

"Come on!! No one wants you here... It's better off dying...."

"Aish..."

"Seriously if you die, then hurry up and jump!" A voiced called out.

"W-what?" I asked confusion written over my face.

"Your yelling's blowing my eardums!!!"

"O-oh... I'll find a different spot then....."

Well that was our first meeting.....

 

_________________________________________

Weird right?

Well I decided to not make it really sad, coz my friends said it'll be boring.

So sorry 4 those who want more dramas or stuff like that XD

Peace out!