She's different

Hotline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you expecting a call? I heard you're calling someone." Joy asks innocently, raising an eyebrow, and Wendy looks up in surprise, feeling mildly embarrased at her inattention.

Scrunching her nose, she ponders over what to say to her secretary, knowing no matter how she words it, it's going to sound bizarre. "It's not like that..." she begins, trailing off, unsure of how to continue now that she's started.

Joy raises an eyebrow, processing the sentence "What do you mean?"

"She needed help," she says again. "So I helped her. But we have been talking these past few days."

Joy blinks. "That's...strange ."

"She hasn't called me yet this morning. It's kinda weird." she says, her eyes on the phone again. "By the way, why is your face like that?"

"What?"

"Why are you looking like you haven't slept for a whole week."

"Oh I went to the bar last night and I got drunk."

"Is it because of Seulgi?" Wendy's flat tone causes Joy to look up. "Just confess to each other. I have a feeling that she likes you too."

"You think it's easy?" Joy says, narrowing her eyes at Wendy.

Pursuing her lips together, Wendy frowns. "No, it's not easy, but hey, at least both of you know what you feel for each other."

"I'll... I'll think about it."

"But please. Please don't be late again, you're my secretary and you need to fix these documents before they visit again."

"Does it even matter? I'm yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter