Don't Worry, I'm your Peace

Hotline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's out of breath and panting heavily. 'Why do they always hurt me?'

As she closes the door, she can't help but to stare numbly at the wooden floor. She looked around, trying to calm herself down.

She's alone. As usual.

Her heart speeds up, her breath stutters. While she's trying to catch her breathe a lump is forming in , and her eyes start to water. The tears is forming in her eyes and rapidly pour down her cheeks and off of her chin.

Irene slides down to the floor and grabs fistfuls of her hair and starts pulling it harshly. She usually do this to make herself numb, but today, it’s not working. 'What's happening to me?' She looked around her room again to find her front door opening.

She sees a familiar pair of shoes that she bought for their 2nd anniversary.

'W-why is he here?'

There he was, her boyfriend, Suho. Smirking everytime he sees her suffer. Suho removes his coat and throws it onto Irene's couch.

He grabbed her face harshly that made her wince in pain.

"having that drama again? If you're doing that to get my attention then ing stop it, okay? You're getting annoying day by day." Irene immediately nods, trying to not make his words painful for her.

Suho let go of her face and looked at her table. "where's my food? You know I'm working my off and the only thing you'll do is to cook for me! Is that too much to ask?"

"Are you even my girlfriend?"

"You're Selfish. ing selfish!"

"Disrespecting me is all you do!"

"Ungrateful ."

"You're a failure. Maybe that's why your relatives left you."

" You don't deserve to live. You're just making my life miserable."

"you're the worst thing that ever happened to me, you ."

Irene closed her eyes, pinching her skin to ease the pain that her boyfriend was saying to her. "S-suho, babe, c-calm down, ok? I didn't do anything, just c-calm down. I-I was just getting ready to cook for you, I didn't k-know that you'll come back home this early."

Suho slapped her face too hard that she feels like it was burning too much. 'I can't take this anymore.' Irene tries to grab her phone from her pocket but her boyfriend saw it. He lets out a bone-rattling scream, full of rage, and he didn’t care who heard. “ you! Don't ing call anyone!” He let go of Irene, finding some things to break.

Stomping around Irene's house, Suho grabbed whatever breakable thing he could see and smashed it on the ground. There were pieces of shattered picture frames of his girlfriend, vases, plates, and glass cups everywhere.

Suho threw the last picture frame that was left at the righ side of Irene's body, it didn't directly reach her but the shards of glass scratches into her shoulder. It stings and she knows she’s bleeding but it doesn’t hurt as much as her chest does. Her violent sobs makes her whole body shake. Suho grabbed her hair and strangled her girlfriend who is begging to let her go. The feelings overwhelm her. Sadness, frustration, disappointed.

But most importantly, she was tired She's tired.

Really tired.

Irene is trying to take a deep and quick gasping breaths, it feels like she’s drowning, she can't cbreathe, she's trying her best to breathe , she’s going to die. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter