Day Three

Eighty Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

God is so good to me right now because He keep granting my every wished. Was this His last gift for me? Is this premonition? Was this His way of telling me that I should really live my life before it was too late? Whatever it is, Im still thankful to the change He gave to me.

Im the only problem. I told myself I would change. That I will not be shy again. That I would not be afraid to do and said what I want. Because I don't want to make some regrets later.

But every time I remember the scene on the first day of school, I become frustrated. I don't know what to do when I saw Seokjin standing near me. Its still linger on my mind and I couldn't get it off. I imagined the scene, wondering what I should have done and said to make it different. And just like that night, I promised again to myself that if I given a chance to see Seokjin again, I will become more friendly and cheerful. That I will become more honest on my feelings.

"If we will meet again." I just sighed and stared at the sky. The weather today is good, the sky is clear and blue and it only have a few clouds. I'm on the rooftop of the Graduate School Building. Laying down on the floor, Im holding my DSLR camera that my parents give to me on my first year.

In the first place, I don't know why they bought me a camera, it was not like I could go somewhere far and take souvenir photos. But eventually, I realize that I dont need to travel far away to see the things that worth capturing.

"The sky is so pretty today." I smile, and I reached my camera up on my face until I could peek on the viewfinder. I adjust the lens and I captured the sky many times. Then I just stayed like that for a few minutes. Until I heard the door of the rooftop open. It is the security guard? I will just get caught. How could I explain where I get the keys?

I could the foot step are going to my direction. I held my breath even I know that it would be impossible that I would vanished right now. That person stop on the the top of my head and it leaned down. I was shock at the face that appeared on my camera frame. My eyes grow wide. Though I thought he would notice because my face is covered by my camera. I hope he wouldn't notice that Im panic right now. And I hope he wouldn't hear that my heart beat fast.

Why I always see him on times that asked for? Im not prepared!

"What are you doing here?" Seokjin ask.

I just simply sighed and I slowly removed my camera o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter