Day One

Eighty Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was old enough to know that falling stars were actually just meteors falling down the earth's atmosphere. Stones that floating in the vast of the universe. But even when I'm still a child until now that Im twenty years old, every time I saw a shooting star—which is rare because the city is so bright—I still wish on it. Its one of my habit. Hoping but not expecting my wishes to come true. Because all of my wish in my life never ever come true.

Except now.

I just sighed and smiling as I walked in Seoul National University. Its already dark that's why there is no people walking. Except for the security guards. My class ended up early but I don't want to go home yet. I just miss this school that's why I strolled around the whole campus. I stayed late on the library, reminiscing the moments that I always there. When I walked out, I realize it's already dark.

I didn't feel scared or what while I walk to the gate of the school. In this world there is so many scary things than left alone in the school campus. I learned that, don't be a coward instead face it without a fear. Iny case right now, Im so happy. There was something about the stillness of the night that made my heart ache in a good way. Maybe I'm outside tonight. Under the huge sky not inside a room.

I stopped in the middle of the quadrangle. I looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter