Breakfast

Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Lisa stepped back onto campus, people began calling after her and looking just at her.

"Hey Lisa, I hope your vacation was great!"

"You look beautiful Lisa!"

It's as if she were the school's own little celebrity. Lisa smiled at everyone as she greeted them while walking towards her destination. She would occasionally make a stop to talk to some other students, being the social butterfly she was, but she tried her best to hurry to the cafeteria. She missed her friends, mostly her best friend. She sadly couldn't spend any of her summer break with Chaeyoung since she had left back to her Thailand to spend her summer with family. Luckily, she was able to spend some time with one of her friends, Bambam, since he was back in Thailand for half of the summer.

As the newly blonde walked through the doors into the cafeteria, people stared at the returned girl with a new hair color.

"Wow, she looks even more beautiful."

"Lisa is blonde now!"

In the center of the cafeteria, Yeri looked up seeing her friend. "Oh hey, Lisa is here!"

Chaeyoung, still feeling a little embarrassed from the earlier prank on her, did not fall for what Joy said. "Yeah right Yeri, try again next time."

"No Chaeng, she's really here, turn around," Bambam joined.

The brunette lifted her head and squinted her at her friends, still not believing what they were saying. "Guys I'm not falling for it. Drop it already."

"Falling for what?"

Chaeyoung could recognize that soothing voice from anywhere. Quickly turning around, she looked up seeing her best friend. Chaeyoung hurriedly stood up and engulfed the blonde into a tight hug. "Lisa! I missed you!"

Lisa laughed and hugged the brunette just as tight, "I missed you too Chaeng."

"Group hug!" Jackson shouted and the rest of the group stood up joining the two best friends in a hug. Lisa in the center laughed enjoying the hug from her friends since she missed them just as much.

After a couple of seconds of hugging, the group all sat back down with Lisa, as always, sitting next to Chaeyoung. "I missed all of you guys," the blonde smiled at all her friends.

"But you missed me the most, right?" A certain brunette pouted while looking at Lisa.

The blonde looked at her best friend with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter