The Whipped Trio

Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day back to school and all around campus were students catching up with their friends who they haven't seen for the past months of the summer. Teachers were setting lesson plans for the first week back while the staff in the office were dealing with students who needed schedule changes already. All throughout campus yelling was heard and that quite frankly made Jennie Kim even more annoyed.

She was already annoyed that she had to come back to this high school filled with annoying students and she became more annoyed as she walked into the campus. She glared at anyone who spoke way too loudly for her liking through her sunglasses. Even though others could not see through those dark sunglasses, they cowered in fear when her head would snap into their direction.

No one dared to greet her or even look at her. Everyone moved out of her way as she strutted through the campus. Feeling satisfied with the reactions, Jennie walked into a very specific restroom where she was greeted by her best friend, Irene Kim.

"Well well well, isn't it the ice queen herself," Irene smirked.

Jennie laughed as she went up to the other and gave the older a tight hug, "Unnie I missed you! How was Hawaii?"

"It was great! The fruit there was delicious, I wish you could've went. It would've been even better if you were there," Irene answered as they pulled away. "Plus there were a lot of attractive men and women there that I'm sure would've caught your eye." Irene playfully nudged and winked at Jennie.

Jennie laughed as she pushed her sunglasses onto the top of her head, "Unnie you know better than anyone that only one person catches my eye." Now both of them were facing the mirrors as they began to touch up on their appearances.

"Ah, I see that you're still just as whipped as everyone else is for the one and only Lalisa Manoban," Irene said as she applied a bit more lipstick onto her lips and smacked them together.

Jennie just smiled and changed the topic to Irene's vacation.

Meanwhile in the cafeteria,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter