Yoojung's Message

Text Confession

Yoojung: Huh? Why would things be awkward between us just because you have feelings for me, Doyeon? I don’t think you understand how much I’ve wanted to hear you say those words.

I’m in love with you too, Kim Doyeon.

I’ve been in love with you for a long time.

Just a simple message from you can totally transform my mood. Honestly, I could be upset and then receive a message from you and instantly I smile.

You have always been there for me, even at my lowest points you stuck by me. You’ve never once left my side and I really do love you for that. You’re the only friend I have whose stuck by me.

You remember all the small details which most people would forget. When we go to theme parks, you always remember what rides we went on and what we ate... I find that so so adorable.

You’re so tall compared to me, I like it. I like hugging you, and you resting your chin on my head. I find it so cute, and it makes me feel safe.

You make me feel safe, Doyeon. When I’m with you I feel like no one can hurt me because you’ll protect me from them. I feel so safe and secure when I’m with you.

You make me feel so many things, Doyeon. You make me feel butterflies in my stomach; you make me feel happy... Well, beyond happy. I can’t describe the feeling I get when I’m with you or talking to you. I guess the feeling is euphoria. I love it.

I love you too, Kim Doyeon.