A dream

You are my everything

A young pale namja sitting in a bench while playing games on his phone.He was so engrossed on playing that he didn't notice that someone was staring at him and amuse on his facial expressions while playing games.

The dimple guy is having a morning jog when he saw the pale namja along the bench and he can't help to stop and stare at him while the cute guy making faces and totally unaware with his surroundings.

"Aiish...my opponent in mobile legends dare to compete with me huh?"says the pale namja."You made me pissed huh.Let me show how gamegyu fights,"said Kyuhyunnie.

The dimple guy is hesitating if he will approach the cute guy or not,he feels an attraction toward the pale namja."You can do it,Siwon!"he said to himself as he walk through the bench that Kyuhyunnie was sitting.

In the meantime while Kyuhyunnie is competing with his virtual enemy on his phone,he suddenly feels someone sits beside him and then he glance suddenly  that he forgot to pause his game.

"Can I have your name"?the dimple guy said.That is the moment Kyuhyunnie lift his face and see the dimple guy making a hand shake with him.He suddenly feels that his cheek blush the way the dimple guy is staring at him.

The pale namja introduce himself toward the dimple guy."I am Cho Kyuhyun ,only my loved ones called me Kyuhyunnie and who are you disturbing my time?"asked Kyuhyunnie to the dimple guy."He is just playing on his phone why he said he is busy?",Siwon said to himself but instead he said,"I am Siwon Choi and I'm glad to know you.Can you be my lover?"he bravely said to Kyuhyun.

"What?Are you kidding?You just introduced yourself to me a few seconds ago and you're asking me to be my lover?Are you out your mind?"says Kyu."It doesn't matter to me if we only just met and asking already to be your lover.I know you also feel something towards me as long we both feel the same way" says Siwon."You are really confident that I was also attracted to you huh!"says Kyu.

"Why don't you look straight to my eyes and see  clearly that you feel the same way like I do?"says Siwon then Kyuhyun finally look straight to Siwon eyes and he feels attracted to the dimple guy that they didn't notice that their lips were getting closer.As their lips finally meet, Kyuhyunnie heard someone calling his name that stops his moment with Siwon.

"Babykyu,ireona! You have to wake up now or you will be late at school",his mother said while shaking his shoulder.Kyuhyun finally woke up and realized that his moment with Siwon is just a dream! "It feels like real...aiish eomma disturb my moment with Siwon",Kyuhyun's blaberring.