Introduction

You are my everything

Siwon Choi a well known celebrity in Korea loved by his fans for being humble though all the girls even boys aiming to gain his attention and love.He is a totally workaholic to the extent he didn't have time to mingle with fellow actors and actress if there is a time their management having a celebration after their projects or shows that ended.Aside from being actor, he has also his own business,a line scent of perfume that is an oil based one, a cheaper one than branded perfumes but same scent also that is currently selling like a hot potato because it is networking business wherein you can earn in selling aside from directing or joining someone to do the business.He spent almost of his free time in conducting seminars and training to let his perfume business can be a way to help others even someone is undergraduate or single parent that needs to support their child in order to live.

 

On the contrary to Siwon,there was a pale namja who loves to play games all day,his name was Cho Kyuhyun but mostly called "Kyuhyunnie" by his loved ones.He was born with a silver spoon and always giving him love and pampering him by his loved ones especially his umma,always treating him like a baby.Though he was treated as a baby,he doesn't grow as retarded one.He always got a recognition and medal on his school as the most genius student .Aside from being smart in his classes ,He is a hopeless romantic reader of a well known pocketbook,Sweet Valley High.It is one of his secret that even his family doesn't knew about.